Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) - Display Bug - Security Bug - Eu 21.9.1

KAS_RU

Members
Aug 13, 2021
Hi
I have been experiencing problems with the Mi 11 Lite 5G display for about 2.5 months now. If you activate the "Auto", "sRGB" or "Advanced" mode in the image settings, green stripes will appear in the dark theme. This is very noticeable in the dark. If you switch to the "P3" mode, the green stripes disappear and the black color is displayed in the system without stripes. A clean install doesn't help. There are no such problems in the official weekly firmware and in the firmware of competitors...
I ask the developers to pay attention to this.
I will add: The display of the 4G version differs from the display of the 5G version. They are different, have different calibration and different DCI-P3 indicators (official Mi website). I'm talking about this for a reason. I noticed that your stable firmware for 4G has additional settings with display profiles, like 5G. Strange. 4G should not have such profiles. They are not in the official firmware. The display is different.
And again about the problem with 5G: There is clearly some bug with the display, since such problems do not appear on the official weekly firmware and on the firmware of competitors. I put and checked more than once...
+ Updating antivirus databases in the security application gives an error...
Xiaomi.Eu please pay attention to the problems described above...