Mi 11 ultra 13.0.9 screen glitch

trix0514

Members
Jan 22, 2022
Hi,

Not sure where to post this but I have a mi 11 ultra and am on Stable 13.0.9 version. have been having these weird screen flicker/glitches since a factory reset.

Can anybody help me with what it is? I did a factory reset as I was having screen stuttering in camera mode before. But that's seemed to have resolved for now.

Is this a screen hardware fault or a software issue?

drive.google.com

ScreenIssues.mp4

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

drive.google.com

WondaMobileReference.mp4

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Not sure where to post this but I have a mi 11 ultra and am on Stable 13.0.9 version. have been having these weird screen flicker/glitches since a factory reset.

Can anybody help me with what it is? I did a factory reset as I was having screen stuttering in camera mode before. But that's seemed to have resolved for now.

Is this a screen hardware fault or a software issue?

drive.google.com

ScreenIssues.mp4

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

drive.google.com

WondaMobileReference.mp4

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Thanks in advance
How long have you been using this device? On other firmware did not notice this bug?

How long have you been using this device? On other firmware did not notice this bug?
It turns out that what i thought was a screen glitch was actually caused by the animation from the always-on themes. Once turned off, no longer do i get it. Sorry i should have updated here earlier. This was the first firmware i tried it with after unlocking bootloader.