Zulux

Members
Jul 20, 2023
Hello everybody.
I'm a huge xiaomi fan and until today I've never had any issus but unfortunately and with my son's help, I'm now in a big mess. I bought a used mi 11 ultra and when I got home, my son wanted to show his skills in flashing the ROM from the global version to the EU. It went really bad and now I find myself with a "new" hard bricked and locked bootloader phone. It seems that the problem was not having my Mi account associated with the phone before flashing it. The phone is stuck on the fastboot screen and does nothing else. I can't even turn it off. I tried everything and it just doesn't work. Can the Xiaomi community help me??

Sounds like you need an EDL-Service to get the phone back to operation as presently you have flashed a wrong ROM for the Bootloader and cannot repair this yourself because the Bootloader is locked....

It's been a while I had need for am EDL-Service, but you should find references to such offerings by searching in this forum....

Reactions: Zulux
Hello everybody.
I'm a huge xiaomi fan and until today I've never had any issus but unfortunately and with my son's help, I'm now in a big mess. I bought a used mi 11 ultra and when I got home, my son wanted to show his skills in flashing the ROM from the global version to the EU. It went really bad and now I find myself with a "new" hard bricked and locked bootloader phone. It seems that the problem was not having my Mi account associated with the phone before flashing it. The phone is stuck on the fastboot screen and does nothing else. I can't even turn it off. I tried everything and it just doesn't work. Can the Xiaomi community help me??
I used to be in the same situation. When I flashed ROM and I forgot to unselect the option "locked the phone after flashing", the phone is hard bricked because I tried to lock a phone (Chinese version phone) with a foreign ROM (not original chinese ROM). Maybe that's what your son did. Fortunately, it's not the end of the world. You cannot fix it yourself, but some professional guy can do it. I watched tons of youtube videos and found a guy can help me. I paid him and he fixed it remotely.

I used to be in the same situation. When I flashed ROM and I forgot to unselect the option "locked the phone after flashing", the phone is hard bricked because I tried to lock a phone (Chinese version phone) with a foreign ROM (not original chinese ROM). Maybe that's what your son did. Fortunately, it's not the end of the world. You cannot fix it yourself, but some professional guy can do it. I watched tons of youtube videos and found a guy can help me. I paid him and he fixed it remotely.
Hey jason5011, can you share the peson detail to me as I am aslo facing the same issue.

How do I reach this person?