New Mi 11 Ultra MIUI 13 battery drain

I did and it works. Try twrp 3.5.1
You just need to do a data format first under fastboot to get rid of the encryption. Then recovery will work.

You can try fastboot fastboot.exe -w first
then fastboot boot recovery and in recovwery format data
then restart and boot recovery again

Reactions: Dawit Jackson
I waited a couple of days for battery.
My battery is very consistent on mi 11 and miui13 compared to 12.5 very good.

They should have fixed it alot sooner but Well done xiaomi and xiaomi.eu. I get 4hrs OST after 20 hrs on time I find very good. On miui 12.5 I used to get between 2 and 3.5..

I use tiktok for 40 minutes today. 70% screen brightness 120hz wqhd+

Main reason I want to upgrade to miui13 cuz of idle time consumption. Some days it was ok others it was very low on miui 12.5 sometime It used 15% in 8 hrs with screen off

Yea, did all of this already and always end up with an error...
TWRP is not working because of A12 decryption.
Is there a fastboot version that works like the version for MIUI 13?
Just click and go?
Flash with miflash tool with A11 rom wich u want then flash TWRP and install EU 12.5.20 The Best!!!
I noticed that the Chinese version is better with regards to battery life. you can debloat and optimize. I suggest you join the telegram group if you are not already there.

Last edited:
Flash with miflash tool with A11 rom wich u want then flash TWRP and install EU 12.5.20 The Best!!!
I noticed that the Chinese version is better with regards to battery life. you can debloat and optimize. I suggest you join the telegram group if you are not already there.
Good morning,

I found a better solution!
I did buy a second Mi 11 Ultra with 12.5

xD

Did sell the phone with MIUI 13...

Now my battery ist perfekt again!

I will wait patiently for a better MIUI 13....

Good morning,

I found a better solution!
I did buy a second Mi 11 Ultra with 12.5

xD

Did sell the phone with MIUI 13...

Now my battery ist perfekt again!

I will wait patiently for a better MIUI 13....
Haha enjoy brother! Happy for you

Hello, am I the only one who has massive battery drain on redmi note 11 pro 5g? Really it's unsustainable the battery discharges very quickly. Should I wait for MIUI 13.0.10 or try a factory reset? Thanks

I am on 13.0.10 and i also have massive battery drain. The switch from 13.0.9 to 13.0.10 didn't really do much for battery.
My drain is mainly from the screen. Coming from the Mi9 this is a massive downgrade unfortunately.

I am on 13.0.10 and i also have massive battery drain. The switch from 13.0.9 to 13.0.10 didn't really do much for battery.
My drain is mainly from the screen. Coming from the Mi9 this is a massive downgrade unfortunately.
Yesterday, I bought Note 11 4G, and I see that my battery is draining fast, probably like 1% in about 11 minutes. Currently I am using MIUI 13.0.11 Global. Mostly i see that the battery usage is mostly from Screen (27.13%). I have no idea, is the problem from the Software?

• Sad
Reactions: sitaw