Mi 11 Ultra "No Service" on lockscreen? but have connections...

iVeSKi

Members
Apr 7, 2021
im just curious if anyone else has this? i still have connections active, 5G and Wifi, but i still get that No Service on lockscreen. I tried removing and re-installing SIM card, I also enabled Airplane mode. This is Chinese version on T-mobile in US. Im also new to Xiaomi phones, so if this is normal, I apologize in advance. Thanks

im just curious if anyone else has this? i still have connections active, 5G and Wifi, but i still get that No Service on lockscreen. I tried removing and re-installing SIM card, I also enabled Airplane mode. This is Chinese version on T-mobile in US. Im also new to Xiaomi phones, so if this is normal, I apologize in advance. Thanks
View attachment 36016
Mine had the same issue. What I did was I went to settings->Notifications & Control Center->Status Bar->Edit Carrier Name. In there I just put whatever I wanted.
Question for you. Can you use VoLTE?

Reactions: iVeSKi
Mine had the same issue. What I did was I went to settings->Notifications & Control Center->Status Bar->Edit Carrier Name. In there I just put whatever I wanted.

Yes you right bro ! Is a VoLTE ! You remember tmobile said that from beginning of 2021 phones without VoLtE not going to be supported.

U have to try this:

Try this.
*#*#869434#*#* and *#*#86583#*#*

Yes you right bro ! Is a VoLTE ! You remember tmobile said that from beginning of 2021 phones without VoLtE not going to be supported.

U have to try this:

Try this.
*#*#869434#*#* and *#*#86583#*#*
I have but, when I try placing a call it says "You are not allowed to call this number."

Edit: I have Mint which works under T-Mobile.

I have but, when I try placing a call it says "You are not allowed to call this number."

Edit: I have Mint which works under T-Mobile.

Bro try to install Google dialer from store ! Maybe Chinese dialer is a problem when u activating VoLTe !!!

Thanks! it was just annoying seeing that "NO SERVICE" on lockscreen

I am also having the same issue, except it's leading me to have some missed calls. I am on the EU rom and tried the VoLTE fix, do yall have any suggestions. I am using mint mobile.
It also gives me couldn't activate find device, cant connect to the network from the Xiaomi SIM Activation service, however, I can still send calls and get data.

I am also having the same issue, except it's leading me to have some missed calls. I am on the EU rom and tried the VoLTE fix, do yall have any suggestions. I am using mint mobile.
It also gives me couldn't activate find device, cant connect to the network from the Xiaomi SIM Activation service, however, I can still send calls and get data.

"No service" message on a lock screen I have it too. And I on stock Chinese 12.5 with lock bootloader. (U can easily hide that message in a settings....even on stock rom)

VoLTE you have to activate with #*codes..

and after that you will find a switch in settings menu (sim card selection i believe)

"No service" message on a lock screen I have it too. And I on stock Chinese 12.5 with lock bootloader. (U can easily hide that message in a settings....even on stock rom)

VoLTE you have to activate with #*codes..

and after that you will find a switch in settings menu (sim card selection i believe)
yea, my big issue is im missing calls sometimes, where the phone sends it straight to voicemail without trying to connect. when it comes to selecting for phone calls it is stuck on the blue option, not my sim.

yea, my big issue is im missing calls sometimes, where the phone sends it straight to voicemail without trying to connect. when it comes to selecting for phone calls it is stuck on the blue option, not my sim.
U running xiaomiEU stable beta ?

View attachment 36016
Go to settings->Status Bar-> Edit Carrier Name