New MI 11 Ultra permissions error with app

ashishhagarwal

Members
Sep 27, 2021
I have Xiaomi 11 Ultra which is running on current stable rom 12.5.12.0 (RKACNXM)

When I try to setup my work profile with Blackberry UEM Client, it gives error as (1.)"Your device cannot be activated at this time. The google account could not be created.

(2.) Before throwing this error, It tries to access Device info and account info and its returned a blank response to protect permissions.
I changed the permissions on the app and retried but I get the same error (1. and 2.)

Please help!
Youtube video showing the error.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: bohemian.life
Aah! That's so sad. I really liked the EU rom. Just re-flashed the Global Rom right now and activated BB UEM. Thanks for your response.
where can you dl the global rom? I'm updating my mi 11 ultra today with the latest stable but the last one had some apps not functioning correctly. If this same thing happens to me I might flash the global. I'm assuming with the ops error you can still flash something to fix the issue.

where can you dl the global rom? I'm updating my mi 11 ultra today with the latest stable but the last one had some apps not functioning correctly. If this same thing happens to me I might flash the global. I'm assuming with the ops error you can still flash something to fix the issue.
as example from here..

I used https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/ but the one shared above seems fine as well. Make sure to download the fastboot version, and change to Flash all instead of Flash and Lock.