Mi 11 Ultra slow apps opening with latest Weekly 21.9.1

royaldoom3

Members
Oct 3, 2021
Hi,
I bought my Mi 11 Ultra from China with pre installed original China ROM. After Unlock and install TWRP, I installed the latest Weekly Beta 21.9.1
But I am not satisfied from the Performance now. If I open Apps, they open after 1-2 seconds. In Geekbench 5, the Score from SingleCore is 860, MultiScore 3100. Normally the Mi 11 Ultra has over 1100 in SingleCore and around 3600 in MultiScore.

So I think this Weekly has not so good performance on my device. But now my Question, I will try a Stable ROM. But dont know which one. Im from Germany, so can I install the latest original EEA or Global ROM without Problems with SafetyNet or Widevine L1, because open Bootloader?

Or its better to use die Xiaomi.EU Stable?

Best regards

I would take the EU stable. In contrast to the EEA or Global ROM, safetynet and L1 level are guaranteed there.
8c151935b55c0c130f73ae1349b14db1.jpg
fb4eb475544d77b80381e0c32d0f7427.jpg
105ecbd2e903aca97b5d937d52137445.jpg

Mi 11

Reactions: JiaiJ
Thanks for Answer. Okay so its possible to have Problems with SafetyNet and Widevine L1 with original EEA and Global ROM and open Bootloader?

Because my Performance Problems. Someone here with Mi11 Ultra and latest Beta 21.9.1 and can post Geekbench 5 Result? Im curious if its a general Issue or only on my Device

There will definitely be problems with safetynet and L1 with global or EEA. Either you flash the EU or you have to root under Global / EEA and import the safetynet fix.
Personally, the EU ROM suits me better. In addition to the certification and L1, I also have more functions of the original Chinese ROM.
Regarding the performance drops in your Mi 11 Pro, unfortunately I cannot help you.

Mi 11

Hi,
I bought my Mi 11 Ultra from China with pre installed original China ROM. After Unlock and install TWRP, I installed the latest Weekly Beta 21.9.1
But I am not satisfied from the Performance now. If I open Apps, they open after 1-2 seconds. In Geekbench 5, the Score from SingleCore is 860, MultiScore 3100. Normally the Mi 11 Ultra has over 1100 in SingleCore and around 3600 in MultiScore.

So I think this Weekly has not so good performance on my device. But now my Question, I will try a Stable ROM. But dont know which one. Im from Germany, so can I install the latest original EEA or Global ROM without Problems with SafetyNet or Widevine L1, because open Bootloader?

Best regards

Hi,

Best regards
I bought mine in China to, i order it with the stable eu rom and for me its just working awesome smoothly and fast.
They do a good job for sure

Only thing i fight with is 3rd party launchers, but i think i can find a way for this to work.

Reactions: Poney70
Okay I think i will try the Xiaomi EU Stable. Or makes more sense to be wait for the Android 12 Xiaomi.EU Stable? Can I later Update OTA the latest Xiaomi.EU Stable to newest Android 12 Stable EU Stable? :D Sorry for all this questions but its my first Android Device

Okay I think i will try the Xiaomi EU Stable. Or makes more sense to be wait for the Android 12 Xiaomi.EU Stable? Can I later Update OTA the latest Xiaomi.EU Stable to newest Android 12 Stable EU Stable? :D Sorry for all this questions but its my first Android Device
Of course you can try the current EU stable and update later to the Android 12 stable. This update will certainly be a while in coming. If you want Android 12 earlier, you have to use the weekly EU.

Mi 11

Reactions: geoorg
Now i installed after format data and reboot in recovery mode the xiaomi.eu stable (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11).

But Geekbench 5 Scores are the same as weekly beta. Maybe ive got a bugged mi 11 ultra from hardware :(

My Mi11 Pro just scored 829 in Single-Core and 2967 in Multi after just 4 Monhts of using it. Haven't tested it after I bought it but I guess the scoring decreases over time

Now i installed after format data and reboot in recovery mode the xiaomi.eu stable (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11).

But Geekbench 5 Scores are the same as weekly beta. Maybe ive got a bugged mi 11 ultra from hardware :(
What about when you flash the original China ROM?

Mi 11

Im on miui 12.5.17.0 now (eu stable).

Sendt fra min M2102K1C med Tapatalk

No you didn't, Xiaomi EU is much slower than original ROMs, reason why I personally stick and recommend to install official global ROM if you don't want china ROM

I got latest Xiaomi.eu 12.5 Stable. After setting up everything tested with Geekbench.

SingleCore 1132
MultiCore 3276
GPU with max resolution and 120Hz: 4600

I have the 12GB/512GB model. Maybe thats why the results are little bit different.