Mi 11 ultra

Barks

Members
Oct 5, 2021
Hi I am having trouble.. I open windows fastboot first install and the cmd box opens but it is blank. I've tried many different eu roms and the same thing happens all the time.
My boot loader is unlocked. I've followed and done everything tophone4u has advised.

Does my sim have to be in it to work?

Thanks

Hi I am having trouble.. I open windows fastboot first install and the cmd box opens but it is blank. I've tried many different eu roms and the same thing happens all the time.
My boot loader is unlocked. I've followed and done everything tophone4u has advised.

Does my sim have to be in it to work?

Thanks
Perhaps you should follow the installation instructions on this website. Download the EU rom from this website and also download the version of TWRP from this website and copy TWRP.img to your ADB folder.
Place your phone in fastboot mode and connect it to your PC. Run the command<fastboot devices> from you ADB folder in a command prompt. If it doesn't return a response listing your device, that means you need to install the device drivers. If you do get a response run the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img>.
Once inside TWRP, select the wipe button and then choose the format data button. You will then be asked to verify. Type in <YES>. after that reboot your phone to fastboot and re-run the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img>. Once TWRP reboots, you should be able to see the device on your PC. copy the rom to your devices internal storage and then flash it in TWRP. DONE!

Reactions: katerpanne