Mi 11 (Venus) Issues with screen burn in and 1x zoom not working

gustafgs

Members
Aug 24, 2022
Hi! I have had my Mi 11 (Venus) since release of the phone and "back in the day" my camera was fully operational with all types of zoom and getting full focus. Lately I have been getting issues with my device and currently using the weekly rom. The issue I have is that only x0.6 zoom is working properly with the focus and sharpness when taking a photo and my screen has gotten burn in the notification bar at top of the screen. I am wondering if there has been any issues due to software or if I just have hardware issues. The phone has never been dropped and I have protective case that keeps the phone safe.

I spoke with Mistore here in Sweden and they said that my device is under warranty and I can send in it for a check and if it has any defects they will replace the parts. Do I have to flash back to stock ROM in order for my device to be covered by the warranty?

Overall I love the quality and features of this custom rom and keep up the good work!

Any1 knows why this happens? I have the exact same problem. x0.6 everything works perfect. x1. Or x2 everything is blurry in photos or in videos. Does the x0.6 use another lens? Could it be that the x1 or x2 is a different lens and the focus is broken? On near pictures I can see that the x1 is focusing, but it can't focus far away. Same with 3rd party apps. Please help me.. just bought the photo and it's. Disappointing

Hi! I think i know it, but i am not sure. As you said that the blurr is only in 1x or 2x zoom which is created by the main camera. My problem was that when I use the main camera, I could not take photos further than 50 cm, because the picture became blurry. Right after that I read and it was written to hit the phone's camera or drop the phone. Obviously I didn't drop it, but I hit the camera with my palm. But the camera was still the same. Then I realized that if the picture is blurred in the distance, you should gently hit the phone with your hand and harder and harder, it is important not to hit the phone with your hand, but with your hand to hit the phone. So don't move the phone, hit the camera.
If your phone is good at a distance, but blurry up close, hit your hand with the phone.
Opposite of the previous.

My friend said that this is likely a hardware zoom problem, so if you don't have the patience or simply don't want to hit the phone, replace it.
The source of the problem may not be 100%, but the solution is.

I have had the same problem for several months and have not found a solution yet
I bought the phone when it came out and I am very happy with it, but the problem of burning the screen (taskbar and keyboard) appeared, in addition to the problem of focusing the main camera, as it does not work with objects far from the camera, but there is no problem with the ultra wide camera.
I tried to hit the camera but no luck.