Mi 11 Wireless Charging Stopped Working

any news?

I have the same problem on my mi 11. I suspect it has stopped working since I updated the android security from June.

Today I updated to android security from July and the problem continues.

I'm currently running MIUI Global 13.0.7 Stable.

I take the opportunity to say that wireless reverse charging doesn't work either. When trying to activate it gives an error and does not activate this mode.

Reactions: Will197
no news bro, still the same issue on going. noticed it when updating to miui 13, a12. looks to be an issue with pixel users too

what confuses me is that I already have MIUI 13 for some time and wireless charging and wireless power share worked well.

Recently I know that I did the June 2022 security update and since then it has stopped working (the problems coincide with the update).

However I'm thinking of downgrading to MIUI 12.5 to see if wireless charging works again. Has anyone had this experience?

I've upgraded my 12.5 to 13 and was worried about the wireless charging problems, but it works just fine for me. I´ve used multiple pads, power banks, etc, they all work just fine for me.

Reactions: Will197
I've upgraded my 12.5 to 13 and was worried about the wireless charging problems, but it works just fine for me. I´ve used multiple pads, power banks, etc, they all work just fine for me.
Is this for Mi 11? What version are you on 13.0.8?

Is this for Mi 11? What version are you on 13.0.8?
Hi did you guys found anything so far i am on stable 12.5.16.0 A11 and still everything works good, does it affect NFC payments also?
I heard you talking about this and i didn't want to upgrade to 13.0.8.0

Hi did you guys found anything so far i am on stable 12.5.16.0 A11 and still everything works good, does it affect NFC payments also?
only wireless charging and reverse wireless charging are not working.
Payments and everthing else is fine.
I'm going to update from 13.0.8.0 to 13.0.9.0 soon, will see if any changes but doubt it.

Reactions: kearmau5
updated to 13.0.9, no difference with wireless charging. still not working.

I have also the same problem with my Xiaomi 12, it's charging wirelessly just 5-10 seconds and stopped. Does anyone found a solution?

I think i understood the problem, my phone doesn't charge wirelessly when it's connected to a WiFi network. I turned off the WiFi and it's charging without problem. But it's not a solution, it means there's a software problem.

I think i understood the problem, my phone doesn't charge wirelessly when it's connected to a WiFi network. I turned off the WiFi and it's charging without problem. But it's not a solution, it means there's a software problem.
tried that just to rule it out, turned off wireless, still not charging for me.

My M11 55w wireless charge worked at 13.0.8. Since upgraded to 13.0.9, wireless charge not work anymore. The phone keeps turn on/off when on 55w wireless charger. I believe it was destroyed by Xiaomi.
No. disable wireless doesn't help.

Last edited:
My M11 55w wireless charge worked at 13.0.8. Since upgraded to 13.0.9, wireless charge not work anymore. The phone keeps turn on/off. I believe it was destroyed by Xiaomi.
No. disable wireless doesn't help.
The phone turns on/off even without wireless charging?

Hi all.
I have the same problem on last few days with my wireless charger (the official 55w).
It started one morning without updating the MIUI.
I made one update after that and now I am on MIUI 13 22.9.29 beta.
The same problem seems to happened when the phone is turned off.

I wonder, does this mean that the changer has a problem or it can still be a software problem?

Hi all.
I have the same problem on last few days with my wireless charger (the official 55w).
It started one morning without updating the MIUI.
I made one update after that and now I am on MIUI 13 22.9.29 beta.
The same problem seems to happened when the phone is turned off.

I wonder, does this mean that the changer has a problem or it can still be a software problem?
Not sure. Most likely software and most likely something from Google's side. But can't say for sure, just guessing.

Reactions: stavrinho
I was able to find a solution to the problem, but I cannot describe it here, I get the following notification:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I have Mi 11 Ultra.

On the official stable CN ROM 13.0.13.0, there were no problems at all. After flashing to stable ID ROM 13.0.3.0, the problem appeared.

Use phone with Xiaomi 20W fast wireless car charging. (the same problem exists on stationary fast chargers also)

Scenario: phone forcibly interrupts wirless fast charging after just a few seconds. It does not switch to slow mode, but turns off and tries to turn it on again after a short time.

Solutions taken:

1. Factory reset.
Result: The problem was solved, but only until the phone was fully configured. After that the problem returned again.

2. Flash ID ROM again with clear all data. On first launch, I prevented google play from installing updates automatically.
Result: charging works fine. Until at night, GetApps installed updates automatically, one of them was «xiaomi service framework». After that the problem returned again…

3. Uninstalled this update and rebooted my phone.
Result: All day fast wireless charging works great.

Conclusions at this stage:

1. This problem is software
2. Suspicious three updates:

- xiaomi service framework (GetApps)
- device health services (Google Play)
- google security (settings)

I'll keep watching and let y’all know the results.

Status after three days, after the described steps:
Phone interacts with a fast wireless charger without any problems.
"Xiaomi service framework" was updated, there were no problems. So I'm taking him off the list of suspects.
Two other updates, are still banned.

Last edited:
I also have a Xiaomi Mi 11, since August the wireless charging problems started. I tried many options but without success, including factory reset. It charges normally only on 5W, there were problems on 30 or 50W. Now I got the latest security update 13.0.8.0, it started to increase the loading time from a few seconds to 1-2 minutes, but it still disconnects. I reset it from the factory but in vain, without any application installed, IT DOESN'T CHARGE AT ALL, not even on 5, 30, 50W, only via cable. I don't know what else to do with it, it's the worst phone I've ever had, Xiaomi is a garbage brand. I'm following this topic with interest, maybe there will be a solution, I have 3 wireless chargers at home that I can't use, wasted money.

I also have a Xiaomi Mi 11, since August the wireless charging problems started. I tried many options but without success, including factory reset. It charges normally only on 5W, there were problems on 30 or 50W. Now I got the latest security update 13.0.8.0, it started to increase the loading time from a few seconds to 1-2 minutes, but it still disconnects. I reset it from the factory but in vain, without any application installed, IT DOESN'T CHARGE AT ALL, not even on 5, 30, 50W, only via cable. I don't know what else to do with it, it's the worst phone I've ever had, Xiaomi is a garbage brand. I'm following this topic with interest, maybe there will be a solution, I have 3 wireless chargers at home that I can't use, wasted money.
I'm sorry to hear this, but the wireless charging issue is not directly related to the phone.
Similar problems are experienced by many users with different phones.
At this stage, I'm pretty sure that some kind of google services update is causing the problem.

I highly recommend you use a legal stable ROM: V13.0.3.0.SKAIDXM (Indonesia) with a full wipe.
This is the most stable version/region at the moment, without Chinese content, but with the advantages of the Chinese version.

For me, this is an outstanding phone (Mi 11 Ultra, but i believe that Mi 11 pretty much the same), and its deserving to give it another chance))
I wish you the best in solving your problem.

Reactions: kearmau5
I am on 13.0.13 with mi 11 Ultra and I have to report the same problem. Mi 55w wireless charger arrived today and charges for like 5-10 seconds and then stops indefinitely, sometimes starts charging sometimes does not.

EDIT: I have multiple charging bricks, a baseus gan2 lite and a gan3 pro. My mi 11 ultra now charges correctly. The problem was that I was using the xiaomi wireless stand with the gan2 lite charger. With the gan3 there are no issues at all. Therefore my guess is that it has to do with the charger controller inside the power supplies.

Last edited:
@Exupery Thanks for the help, but I don't think I'll be able to install a new ROM, I don't even know if the one from Indonesia works in Europe. I'm afraid not to block it. Although I complained to Xiaomi about all the problems, no one bothers to solve them, I answer that some idiots should send it for warranty service.

Klo such issue on my device or my other mi 11.

I doubt it's the Rom.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.