New MI 1S JellyBean

datick07

Members
Apr 3, 2013
A few bugs I have come up with since my switch over to jelly bean.

Xiaomi MI 1S
MIUI 3.3.29

-Keyboard dictionary is not loading and all the words come up misspelled without a suggestion. I was forced to download a different keyboard which I like better so I guess it isn't much of a drawback.
-Headphones are not recognized and I can't play music through them.
-My phone randomly vibrates as if a key is being pressed. (VERY annoyying)
-Media Storage app is taking a lot of storage and was crashing android.process.media until I deleted all app data. This also fixed my problem with not automatically connecting to saved wifi. I was unable to get into the music app, take a screen shot, or view gallery until this was done.
-My clock gets stuck sometimes and requires me to turn the screen on and off a few times to get it to refresh.
-Notifications are kind of weird. I use handcent and sometimes it still sends me a notification for the stock messaging app. I have auto receive turned off on the stock app and have given priority to handcent. This has only happened a few times but I guess it is worth adding
-I used titanium backup to restore a few apps with data and after a reboot the data was erased.
-Sometimes I won't be able to access the internet via 3g unless I turn off wifi even if there aren't any networks near me
-Stock keyboard was not working in landscape mode

Additional issues:

-The GPS freezes sometimes and will not update location when using Navigation and other GPS tracking devices. Very annoying.
-The screen freezes up occasionally when in lock screen mode and cannot be brought back without taking battery out.
-No english dictionary in keyboard (as above)
-Screen occasionally "freaks out" and becomes somewhat pixelated / has a large bar across the middle.
-Crashes occur very frequently.

Hi, i have same problem with @shansen33

-The screen freezes up occasionally when in lock screen mode and cannot be brought back without taking battery out.
-Screen occasionally "freaks out" and becomes somewhat pixelated / has a large bar across the middle and cannot be brought back without taking battery out. This usually happen when i am opening some video file.

Thank You