New [mi 4c] Security Scan Can't Find Out Any Payment Risk.

mein_Wang

Members
Aug 19, 2017
Every time I run "Alipay", system told me that "Unofficial app is running, check and fix payment issues." When I click "fix" button, the security scan can't find out anything wrong. Also, there isn't any switch to turn it off. It really bothers me.
Thanks for any help.
Screenshot_2018-01-28-10-16-46-117_com.eg.android.png Screenshot_2018-01-28-10-18-47-179_com.miui.secur.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-28-10-16-46-117_com.eg.android.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-28-10-16-46-117_com.eg.android.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 472
Download and install an activity launcher (for example this one: de.szalkowski.activitylauncher).
Open it and fine "Security center", select the activity "com.miui.antivirus.activity.MonitoredAppSettingsActivity" and launch it. Switch off "Alipay" from there and this dialog won't shown anymore.

There are many reasons why a "payment security check" can fail, even if smartphone is licensed and has passed Google's SafetyNet test.
Sometimes there are crude heuristics in payment/gaming apps. PokemonGo is such an example. Those apps often produce false positive error messages. An unwanted "blacklisted" app (eg. SuperSu) on device or a file/folder with "forbidden" name like *Magisk* is sufficient to trigger security alarms. Nobody knows what's really going on in these nervous apps and they doesn't show anything what's wrong with device to protect their detection methods.