Mi 8 SE don't boot with xiaomi.eu rom

Hi.. my experience flashing miui eu rom
1. already unlocked bootloader then with miui flash tool downgrade to china global stable sirius_images_V9.5.11.0.OEBCNFA
2. logout from miui account and don't lock your phone with any password then developer option - usb debugging - adb reboot to fastboot
3. fastboot flash recovery twrp 3.2.3 - 1217
4. in twrp recovery - wipe - format data then reboot recovery - copy miui.eu rom to storage sirius_images_V10.2.3.0.PEBCNXM
5. install - reboot

if want install magisk from twrp, use magisk 16.6 dont update (higher version make bootloop/stuck on mi logo)

It actually WORKED !!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Reactions: Plovel and 24thurs
I was not able to flash either the stable or beta rom, from 10.2.3 oficial CN stable rom.
Non twrp boot the rom, and the phone stuck in fastboot...
This is kinda stupid, I already flashed dozens of xiaomi phones, many MI8SE before... so I'm not a beginner, but this is over me...

Some kind of clue would be apreciated.
Thanks.

I was not able to flash either the stable or beta rom, from 10.2.3 oficial CN stable rom.
Non twrp boot the rom, and the phone stuck in fastboot...
This is kinda stupid, I already flashed dozens of xiaomi phones, many MI8SE before... so I'm not a beginner, but this is over me...

Some kind of clue would be apreciated.
Thanks.
Read 2 posts ago for a solution! (#51)

Tranks LOLO9393, but I've done that already... and ALWAYS phone get stuck in fastboot...

Tranks LOLO9393, but I've done that already... and ALWAYS phone get stuck in fastboot...
Try with a different TWRP version.
I was solving it by moving from russian 1227 compacted version to ME latest, and no more fastboot. (I can't explain why! I suppose dencryption doesn't end well and create issue)
My steps were:
Fastboot ROM 9.2.15
twrp 1227 from 4PDA site
format data/yes and wipe
reload EU zip and install.
Here I was fastboot redirected. I tried other available MIUI custom with the same ending result.
I immediately booted latest ME twrp '(same 1227 number) and this time no more fastboot bunny!
Another test is to format userdata in fastboot mode BEFORE installing TWRP. try it.