mi 8 se Is anyone not aware that in the last version of the 8 se network problem going on

@
ingbrzy
Dear ingbrzy and Eu rom developers. The Mi8 SE device does not read my SIM card after the 9.5.23 beta update and does not connect to mobile data. Either remove the update, or correct it.

Reactions: boran
For crying out loud why dont you people write in english or on your language and provide a translation.
BTW: what network issue are you talking about? I dont have any network issue on the latest weekly, so if you do at least post some logs it doesnt cost you anything

# 8 Is it not also be published on 8 hr Turkey network in a way no one ever not aware of the latest version
For crying out loud why dont you people write in english or on your language and provide a translation.
BTW: what network issue are you talking about? I dont have any network issue on the latest weekly, so if you do at least post some logs it doesnt cost you anything
# 8 Is it not also be published on 8 hr Turkey network in a way no one ever not aware of the latest version

Reactions: BayramKorkmaz
Galiba yapacak başka bir şey yok.
Telefonu pert edip geri döndürdüm her şeyi denedim modem dosyasını değiştirdim, non-hlos bini değiştirdim romla baya oynadım ama olmadı, acaba bizim 4,5 g hikayesimi uyum sağlamıyor çözemedim, imei değişimiyle alakalı diye düşündüm ama değil orjinal efst dosyaları yenileniyor zaten.

Guys make sure your access point is correct and make sure where is says APN Type that is says default in the box, if not type it in and it should work