[Mi 8 UD] Battery drain

sam__vieira

Members
Jan 13, 2019
Hey!
I'm using the beta version and since two updates ago I'm suffering from battery drain. Sometimes I can't get to 2hr of screen on. Already did a lot of tests, including disabling some apps but still no success.
Can someone help?

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Hey!
I'm using the beta version and since two updates ago I'm suffering from battery drain. Sometimes I can't get to 2hr of screen on. Already did a lot of tests, including disabling some apps but still no success.
Can someone help?

If you dirty flashed maybe it's time to try the clean flash route. I never faced battery drain on my equuleus.
You could also check with betterbatterystats or a similar app what causes the battery drain

Reactions: Firedance61
I just dirty updated to the 9.6.13. It looks like it's better but I'm going to take a shot on the battery drain app.

Looks like a system problem. Here's looking promising. Still fast draining but not in the same speed as before this update. Going to test without the battery drain app and will report back. Can some of you do the clean install test?

I would prefer a fix without clean flash, I still got a huge battery drain comparing to 2 or 3 previous versions