Invalid [Mi 9 Lite] [MIUI 12.5 21.2.3] Colors of media player in notifications are weird and ugly.

Ali25

Members
Feb 9, 2021
I was using global miui 12 and yesterday i switched to eu rom miui 12.5. Is there a solution i could try or do i have to wait for fix.

I was using global miui 12 and yesterday i switched to eu rom miui 12.5. Is there a solution i could try or do i have to wait for fix.View attachment 34760

its a beta version with weekly new functions and perhaps styles. What do you expect as an answer ?

In my opinion it looks quit cool ....the main question is, any issues while listening ?

its a beta version with weekly new functions and perhaps styles. What do you expect as an answer ?

In my opinion it looks quit cool ....the main question is, any issues while listening ?
Previously, the most common color in the album photo was used as the background color. For the texts, a color that was in contrast with the background, which was also on the album cover, was used. After changing rom to eu, this isn't working properly and i think it's worse than before.

Previously, the most common color in the album photo was used as the background color. For the texts, a color that was in contrast with the background, which was also on the album cover, was used. After changing rom to eu, this isn't working properly and i think it's worse than before.

then switch back to stable or previous version or wait for the next version :)

Reactions: Ali25