Mi 9 Pro 5G TWRP ?

Good morning
I recently purchased a Mi 9 pro 5g Chinese version phone, among other things not paid so little about 700 euros. Satisfied with the purchase and convinced that I am a geek I ventured into these community forums to know a little how modding discourse works, then update the Chinese rom to EU Roma. I wanted to ask someone in the group if he managed to install the eu rom if the phone works correctly without problems. Also if it is possible a list of procedures to avoid mistakes and lock the phone.
Thanks for your collaboration.

Good morning
I recently purchased a Mi 9 pro 5g Chinese version phone, among other things not paid so little about 700 euros. Satisfied with the purchase and convinced that I am a geek I ventured into these community forums to know a little how modding discourse works, then update the Chinese rom to EU Roma. I wanted to ask someone in the group if he managed to install the eu rom if the phone works correctly without problems. Also if it is possible a list of procedures to avoid mistakes and lock the phone.
Thanks for your collaboration.
There is no issue since Xiaomi.eu roms are basically the same MIUI (CN) and only added some features and removed the CN bloats and apps.

Been using EU roms for years now. Currently used on Max2, Mi9Pro5G 12/512 and K20ProPremium 12/512.

EDIT: For procedures, make sure to unlock the phone first via mi unlock tool (Official). You can google this easily.
The TWRP for Mi9pro5G is unfortunately, still unofficial and you can download it on the unofficialTWRP site.

Once unlocked, you can msg here.

who knows how to fix it without flashing - the % icon in the battery icon is stuck? the body is charged, keeps everything normal, only this indicator does not change

mi9 pro 5g