[MI 9] TWRP UP ROM error

Howardhao123

Members
Jan 9, 2019
Hi,
I had a post about bootloop in fastboot mode, and I fixed it by flash a new rom, and after I installed the newest TWRP version by LR Team (3.3.1-35-cepheus) to change to EU ROM, everything was successful but it went back to fastboot. The TWRP still works, but cannot get into the lock screen, it keeps sending me back to fastboot mode. How can I fix that?
Thank you!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I had a post about bootloop in fastboot mode, and I fixed it by flash a new rom, and after I installed the newest TWRP version by LR Team (3.3.1-35-cepheus) to change to EU ROM, everything was successful but it went back to fastboot. The TWRP still works, but cannot get into the lock screen, it keeps sending me back to fastboot mode. How can I fix that?
Thank you!

Hi , pls try flash full rom stable ,with Mi flash tool...(device come with original rom chinese or global) .
Dont use other rom ...it brick your device

Bcos ,you already try many way ,still not successful...
Flash tool option , dont select unlock bootloader.

After flash TWRP, THEN Europe rom.

Hi,
Thank you!

try to flash a stable rom