Mi 9T from global to xiaomi.eu

iron58p

Members
Jul 25, 2018
Hi, i am a little rush, i have received a MI 9T with global 12.1.1.0 (RFJEUXM) now i have unlocked, please i ask for the procedure step by step to install xiaomi.eu stable or weekly.
I don't want Magisk.

First i need a working TWRP, which ?

Flash TWRP "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" and then "fastboot boot twrp.img", then flash VBMeta "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img".
It is correct ? But after this what kind of format i have to do ? Do not format System ? Thgis i think it is a key point.

My phone now it is MI 9 SE and i remeber problems and problems years ago to install xiaomi.eu weekly, and i don't want now have that kind of problems.

Thank you :)

Hello, I suggest to install the latest Stable version by Xiaomi.eu if you have a Mi 9T (latest Stable = 12.5.1):

INFO: Flashing a vbmeta.img file is NOT needed at all. ;)

Use* latest Official TWRP version made for Mi 9T/K20 (davinci): twrp-3.5.2_9-0-davinci-TeamWin.img

* Run "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" then, after this command succeed, hold " Volume + " and " Power " buttons of the phone simultaneously until you see the TWRP splashscreen.

== Two ways to install the ROM (first/clean installation) ==

=> If you can see your phone's storage in TWRP
, you can:

1) Put the ROM (zip file) in root of your phone's storage

2) Install the Xiaomi.eu ROM (zip file) in TWRP

3) Go back in main TWRP menu > Go in "Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button > Type 'yes' to confirm

4) Go back in main TWRP menu > Go in "Reboot" menu > System

=> If you can't copy the ROM or if you can't see your phone's storage in TWRP
(or only see encrypted files), then:

1) Go in "Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button > Type 'yes' to confirm

2) Go back in main TWRP menu > Go in "Reboot" menu > Recovery

3) Back in TWRP after reboot, put the ROM (zip file) in root of your phone's storage

4) Install the Xiaomi.eu ROM (zip file) in TWRP

5) Reboot your device

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: iron58p and geoorg
Thank you for the kind help, i cannot see the internal storage, so i follow the option number 2, after reboot the phone was stuck into the logo miui, i have pressed the power bottom and the phone is ready :)

I don't think it was stuck, you should wait at least 10 minutes for the first boot and that's normal behavior. ;)

I have read that at the end of november the support fot mi 9 SE will finish, it is my primary phone, and i want pass from the weekly to the stable xiaomi.eu, what is the procedure ? i no want Magisk.

I have read that at the end of november the support fot mi 9 SE will finish, it is my primary phone, and i want pass from the weekly to the stable xiaomi.eu, what is the procedure ? i no want Magisk.
The recommended procedure is to do a clean installation (same steps I gave above). ;)

Reactions: stefan8661