Mi 9T rom don´t boot

Megacubo

Members
Jan 7, 2016
Is a clean installation. I followed all the guide in the beta thread.

Bootloader is unlocked
flashed twrp
wipe data
copy the last .eu beta rom to the internal storage
flash the rom and reboot
the phone reboot again to twrp instead of going to miui
md5sum of the rom is ok i try with 9.8.15, 9.8.8 and 9.8.1 and the same problem contiue.

Isn't the firs time doing this (Mi 8, Mi 8 lite, etc, etc. works like a charm) but i don´t know where is the problem. Simple i can´t boot miui on this phone.

Edit: still I don´t know whats wrong but fixed after do a fastboot boot twrp.img after that rom start ok

Last edited:
Wipe data.. you must do the format data to remove partition encryption :)

1. Format data in TWRP in Wipe menu (you will lose ALL data on your phone). You need exactly to Format data (gray button at the bottom), not just wipe.

2. Copy rom to the phone and install it.

If this does not help, then you need to install global rom via Mi flash, do the first configuration of the phone. Next flash TWRP and do format data (as in the previous comment) and installation xiaomi.eu ;)

Thanks for the answer it works after complete the installation and doing a fastboot boot twrp.img only that way I can boot the system

You are doing something wrong ..

Give me step by step how to install the software .. (are you flash xiaomi.eu?) - and you came back to global rom first?

Thanks for your answer. Everything is working ok I don't have idea what was wrong but everything is working like a charm now