Mi A2 Lite / Redmi 6 PRO mixed up

ed.vilchez

Members
Aug 10, 2019
As the title says... I bought a Mi A2 Lite and got a Redmi 6 PRO with Android one and a custom ROM (Lineage OS).

Is there any ways to get rid of the custom rom and get a stable one?

yes, it has official xiaomi roms, the one that came with custom rom is with the bootloader unlocked, do not block the bootloader at all, as you will need an authorized xioami account to unlock again and very difficult to achieve. If you want more details answer me to talk.

yes, it has official xiaomi roms, the one that came with custom rom is with the bootloader unlocked, do not block the bootloader at all, as you will need an authorized xioami account to unlock again and very difficult to achieve. If you want more details answer me to talk.
Thanks

So... just two days ago the phones stoped recieveing signal. It says only emergency calls. So, what do you reccommend?

You can flash the normal Redmi 6 pro rom in it, but do note that when you are going to install TWRP, you'll have to do a procedure a little different than on most phones.
Following this post worked for me.
The signal thing might not be related to the custom rom, i'm still using that rom and my phone is working fine.