Mi A2 Pie Update

LevaNi90

Members
Dec 3, 2017
Hello guys, did anybody received Android 9 Pie in Europe? I know that in India it receive some days ago, but in another countries still not any news... I can't find any information about receiving date.

I sent an email to xiaomi service email for infos and they just said the same things they say for every update

They say that just starter rolling out Pie for A2 lite, even A2 didn't received 9, Nokia 7.1 got also Update and I don't know what Xiaomi thinks about this :(

I will send them an email again because mi a2 is supposed to be an android one device and that means it has to roll up the update real fast, not only in India where they have the biggest sales number

Reactions: LevaNi90
I will send them an email again because mi a2 is supposed to be an android one device and that means it has to roll up the update real fast, not only in India where they have the biggest sales number
Yep, That's why i bought Mi A2, because of its specs and that fast updates... Please post here if you'll have some news from them, Thanks a lot!

I've Just received Pie Update in Georgia, hope another countries will receive too, check for updates manually in settings ^^

Hello.
Since I updated my Mi A2 to Pie, I have some problems with the connection of the phone with several devices. I'm no longer able to connect to my Fuji camera over WiFi, and Bluetooth does not connect to the smartwatch anymore.
In the car I can pair the phone but I can not make calls with the car's commands.
I have to make the calls with the phone but luckily the audio goes to the car.

Does anyone have similar problems? Or a solution?

Thanks