Mi band chinese

Moona

Members
Jun 7, 2019
I've installed the mifit app and connected the band. The language of the band staysein Chinese. We live in Belgium and IT is for my 10 year old daughter.
I have tried many things. Re-installed the app and reset the band.
Still in Chinese. Van you help me please?

I've installed the mifit app and connected the band. The language of the band staysein Chinese. We live in Belgium and IT is for my 10 year old daughter.
I have tried many things. Re-installed the app and reset the band.
Still in Chinese. Van you help me please?
Set your system to English and sync Mi Fit, it should change to English.

How can I reset the system. Is IT on the band of the app. The band is stille in Chinese, the app in dutch.
Read what I said :) If you are using other language then you need to switch to ENGLISH. Since you say Dutch for system, why not change to English as advised?

Read what I said :) If you are using other language then you need to switch to ENGLISH. Since you say Dutch for system, why not change to English as advised?

Which system Do you meen toch reset? The entire iiPhone?
The app itself cant be reset. The Registration online choose Belgium. Ander therfore is in dutch.
The band is in Chinese. Nog possible tot reset.
So what system?

The app itself cant be reset. The Registration online choose Belgium. Ander therfore is in dutch.
So what system?
Phone Language to English as i've said a couple of times now. Reset the Mi Fit APP and re bind the Mi Band when you've set the Phone language to English!

So what system?

I’ve Done iT! The band is now also in dutch, which I’m glad for. Thx for your help!

i have the same problem but it's still in chinese.
After change the language from english to spanish, miband becomes chinese again 8-(