mi box forum closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarkHUK If it's really misunderstanding or language issue, i would suggest you to talk to him/her through PM using a translator. Both of you could mutually agree to solve it through active communication and importantly taking down the posts. If he/she isn't up for it, never mind. But i think you should try letting go of your feelings and think for your site and the users. He/she is just a colleague and nothing else. So you probably should avoid taking this hard.

@MarkHUK thanks for the explanations provided, I have seen many bugs resolved by the latest OTA and I was wondering what was the issue with the bug tracker not being available anymore. While I don't fully agree with your decision to close the subforum I understand it and I hope you may consider reopening it in the near future. Meanwhile thanks, mibox has gotten nearly fixed now and you have played a big part in it.

@MarkHUK thanks for the explanations provided, I have seen many bugs resolved by the latest OTA and I was wondering what was the issue with the bug tracker not being available anymore. While I don't fully agree with your decision to close the subforum I understand it and I hope you may consider reopening it in the near future. Meanwhile thanks, mibox has gotten nearly fixed now and you have played a big part in it.

The sound issues haven't been resolved ... and that for me is the deal breaker - But yes if @MarkHUK hadn't created the bug list ... we wouldn't be closer to a working product.

Reactions: geogolem
I dont really understand what is going on.. or why the forum disappeared.

I do think the forum has been and would continue to be beneficial to the mibox and its users.

I'm not quite sure I understand the big deal about people slandering - it happens all the time. Based on my short time here in the forum I think @MarkHUK takes people's comments etc. a little too personally/seriously. Having said that - I do appreciate @MarkHUK's efforts in aiding the mibox community. I think his contributions are extremely valuable. My point in this post is to say - I understand @MarkHUK point of view and sympathize with what is going on but I don't think its a reason to close down the forum.

The internet is a horrible place --> stuff in forums, especially slanderous stuff should be taken with a grain of salt.

I wan't sure whether I should even bother to post this - since I don't want to get on MarkHUK's bad side; however I miss the forum - and there really isn't anything I can do regarding the folks slandering or whatever is going on.

My mibox3 seems to be working well - definitely better since the update. The only remaining issue that I really hope gets resolved is the sound issues.

I would suggest redit a better place for Mi Box User. Now they released Xiaomi's Beta Tester enrolment link, anyone who want to try out new beta ota can head there.
Can't find the forum and link you are speaking about. Could you please provide a link?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Reactions: atyalmas
Status
Not open for further replies.