Mi calendar

Benjis

Members
Jun 29, 2022
I uninstalled xiaomi calendar and installed Google's but after one month i changed my mind.
I can't install xiaomi's through apk,system won't let me. What can i do, i literally have no calendar now

Just through cmd? I'm newb sorry also non rooted
Root is not needed. No, not just through cmd, you need ADB, fastest way to get it is from here:
Extract adb.zip and run the command in the extracted folder with Command prompt, while phone is connected to PC with USB debugging enabled.

P.S. if you're a newb, you shouldn't be uninstalling system apps.

Reactions: Benjis
Root is not needed. No, not just through cmd, you need ADB, fastest way to get it is from here:
Extract adb.zip and run the command in the extracted folder with Command prompt, while phone is connected to PC with USB debugging enabled.

P.S. if you're a newb, you shouldn't be uninstalling system apps.
Nothing happens,dash just keeps pulsing after i press enter.All drivers installed also opened cmd as admin in adb folder

Nothing happens,dash just keeps pulsing after i press enter.All drivers installed also opened cmd as admin in adb folder
No need to open cmd as admin. Can't possibly guess what is missing like that, you got all the tools you need, figure it out.