Mi Cloud payment

Henning

Members
Oct 30, 2013
Hi,
I tried to enlarge my Mi Cloud space a bit, ( via setting - Mi account - Xiaomi Cloud ........ ) but when trying to pay it immediatly tells me " A server error shows up" or something like that. Any other way to get more space ? (

Tks Henning

Hi,
in this context I just saw a message from Xiaomi that the Xiaomi Cloud will be closed and partially migrated to google fotos. Everywhere except for Mainland China.

I'm not entirely sure if the entire cloud service is being discontinued or if it's just about photos. I can still upgrade at the moment, and I'll probably do so in the future, since if the service is discontinued, you'll get your money back (at least that's what Xiaomi is saying).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-27-14-16-56-450_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-27-14-16-56-450_com.android.chrome.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 96
Hi,
I can see the same pic if I try to upgrade, but it does not work . When reading the long text from Xiaomi I understand it's basically fotos only. I use a account based in china and as such it's a bit difficult to upgrade / extend the cloud. On a german account which I opened on a new phone pictures are not included anymore in the Mi cloud.

That's strange, I always thought that Chinese accounts could still benefit from the full functionality of the cloud. This server error surprises me. One thing you could try is creating an Australian account (since upgrading the cloud seems to work there) and manually uploading the photos. That might be a solution.

Guys...I have an account located in Italy and I don't have any problem with photos/videos sync!

Obviously I have a Xiaomi.eu ROM...