Mi Cloud SMS

gursewak

Members
Mar 26, 2022
Hi last month i tried changing xiaomieu roms between weekly and stable multiple times. I wasn't aware that it sends an international sms to 447537151541 everytime on new setup after flashing. I got the bill this month of extra 3$ and searched for this no. on Google and some forums say its connected to mi cloud somehow. Is there any way to stop sending these msgs as after reset while I'm setting up my phone there is not a full control on sending of msgs by setup apps. And it doesn't ask to send msg on startup so there's no way I'll know if a app sent this msg already. This no. doesn't show in default messages app. It seems this no. country code is UK so is it connected to XiaomiEU rom or any way to block it from sending int. sms.

SMS is sent if you turn on the synchronization of SMS and call history in your Mi account.
Xiaomi will thus verify (activate) the SIM to sync SMS/Call history from this SIM.

If you do not want SMS to be sent, do not turn on synchronization in the Mi account.
You can also deactivate the "Xiaomi SIM Activation Service" app before signing in to your Mi account. (SMS/Call history will not sync/backup with Mi Cloud)

Hope you can understand the machine translation into English.. :emoji_innocent:

Last edited:
SMS is sent if you turn on the synchronization of SMS and call history in your Mi account.
Xiaomi will thus verify (activate) the SIM to sync SMS/Call history from this SIM.

If you do not want SMS to be sent, do not turn on synchronization in the Mi account.
You can also deactivate the "Xiaomi SIM Activation Service" app before signing in to your Mi account. (SMS/Call history will not sync/backup with Mi Cloud)

Hope you can understand the machine translation into English.. :emoji_innocent:
Its already off, i haven't turned anything on in mi cloud except find device.
Is it possible find device may be reason of sending this sms.
All the other things are already off.