[HOW TO] Install MI cloud, MIUI+ and Hyperconnect on non Xiaomi laptops

[HOW TO INSTALL MIUI + ]
All you have to do is install the .exe file on your computer and sign in with your Xiaomi account. Sadly it's all on Chinese, but most of it is self-explanatory, and of course you can use Google lens. The automatic sign-in doesn't work for me, but you can always connect your smartphone using a QR code.

[HOW TO INSTALL XIAOMI CLOUD PC CLIENT]
Xiaomi cloud PC Client
It's the download link from the official Mi cloud Website. Works great but only in English or Chinese. The Xiaomi Cloud PC client allows you to download multiple big files in the same time from your cloud, which isn't possible on website.

[HOW TO INSTALL XIAOMI HYPERCONNECT MANAGER]

MIUI+ is outdated now for devices with Hyperos. The successor is Xiaomi Hyperconnect PC Manager.
But little problem : Xiaomi is only letting you using it for Xiaomi laptops since now :

But a Chinese dev on CSDN made it possible to use it for every laptop :
Original Post

I'll just translate what you have to do :

1. Download this zip file

2. Extract it in a new folder anywhere you want on your PC

3. Download the PC Manager exe file, and put it in the SAME folder as the extracted Zip file

4. Run exe file and follow install instructions, close the program after that.

5. Take the extracted zip file, and insert it in C:\Program Files\MI\XiaomiPCManager\[Version Number]

6. Reboot PC

7. Enjoy !

[IF PROGRAM CRASHES]
1. After step 3 turn off Wifi/disconnect the PC from Internet.
2. Follow normaly all installation steps. Program should work normaly, you can reconnect to internet after the first successful start of the program.

OR :
Run Program as administrator.
Thanks for the hint to @jordichn

OTHER ERRORS :

You may encounter errors when accessing settings in the program, just click them away and everything will work normaly.

CHINESE language only !
All honour for this goes to the CN dev who made this !
How do i connect my phone to it? (Mi 11 OS1.0.1.0 xiaomi.eu)

You have Xiaomi EU ROM or global ROM running on your phone ? Because If you have global ROM hyperconnect isn't supported (yet).
Hello. Unfortunately, I have Global ROM on my Xiaomi 12 lite and I suppose I can't use hyperconnect. Could u elaborate on where you have found information that hyperconnect will be supported? Can you please recommend how I can be informed that Global ROM finally got the hyperconnect support?

[HOW TO INSTALL MIUI + ]
All you have to do is install the .exe file on your computer and sign in with your Xiaomi account. Sadly it's all on Chinese, but most of it is self-explanatory, and of course you can use Google lens. The automatic sign-in doesn't work for me, but you can always connect your smartphone using a QR code.

[HOW TO INSTALL XIAOMI CLOUD PC CLIENT]
Xiaomi cloud PC Client
It's the download link from the official Mi cloud Website. Works great but only in English or Chinese. The Xiaomi Cloud PC client allows you to download multiple big files in the same time from your cloud, which isn't possible on website.

[HOW TO INSTALL XIAOMI HYPERCONNECT MANAGER]

MIUI+ is outdated now for devices with Hyperos. The successor is Xiaomi Hyperconnect PC Manager.
But little problem : Xiaomi is only letting you using it for Xiaomi laptops since now :

But a Chinese dev on CSDN made it possible to use it for every laptop :
Original Post

I'll just translate what you have to do :

1. Download this zip file

2. Extract it in a new folder anywhere you want on your PC

3. Download the PC Manager exe file, and put it in the SAME folder as the extracted Zip file

4. Run exe file and follow install instructions, close the program after that.

5. Take the extracted zip file, and insert it in C:\Program Files\MI\XiaomiPCManager\[Version Number]

6. Reboot PC

7. Enjoy !

[IF PROGRAM CRASHES]
1. After step 3 turn off Wifi/disconnect the PC from Internet.
2. Follow normaly all installation steps. Program should work normaly, you can reconnect to internet after the first successful start of the program.

OR :
Run Program as administrator.
Thanks for the hint to @jordichn

OTHER ERRORS :

You may encounter errors when accessing settings in the program, just click them away and everything will work normaly.

CHINESE language only !
All honour for this goes to the CN dev who made this !
Ohh. I found out that I have Xiaomi tab 5 and it has EU ROM (1.0.1.0.TKXEUXM). Will MIUi+ on Windows 11 work with my tablet?

Udp: I see that it won't work :(

But maybe someone saw a source of information where it is indicated that it might be possible with Xiaomi tablets?

Last edited:
The problem starts when I put Xiaomi EU on my phone, but then the interconnectivity wouldn't work with the tablet. (Unfortunately, it is not available for the tablet Xiaomi EU)
Yep true it doesn't work with tablet but with PC as far as I know, here's explained why

I suppose I can't use hyperconnect.
No you can't, not compatible.

Can you please recommend how I can be informed that Global ROM finally got the hyperconnect support?

If that happens it would surely be announced by Xiaomi. But that Global ROM gets "hyperconnect support" doesn't mean I'll be compatible with this PC client because this client is made for CN Hyperconnect, and I don't think that Global Hyperconnect (when released) will ever be compatible with CN Hyperconnect.

Could u elaborate on where you have found information that hyperconnect will be supported?
I never said that Hyperconnect would ever be supported by global ROM.

Ohh. I found out that I have Xiaomi tab 5 and it has EU ROM (1.0.1.0.TKXEUXM). Will MIUi+ on Windows 11 work with my tablet?

Udp: I see that it won't work :(

But maybe someone saw a source of information where it is indicated that it might be possible with Xiaomi tablets?
MIUI + doesn't work with HyperOs. If you want to connect your PC with the Hyperconnect manager to your tablet, you'll need to flash CN ROM on your tablet.

Yep true it doesn't work with tablet but with PC as far as I know, here's explained why

No you can't, not compatible.

If that happens it would surely be announced by Xiaomi. But that Global ROM gets "hyperconnect support" doesn't mean I'll be compatible with this PC client because this client is made for CN Hyperconnect, and I don't think that Global Hyperconnect (when released) will ever be compatible with CN Hyperconnect.

I never said that Hyperconnect would ever be supported by global ROM.

MIUI + doesn't work with HyperOs. If you want to connect your PC with the Hyperconnect manager to your tablet, you'll need to flash CN ROM on your tablet.
For me it's enough if the tablet works with the phone.

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
Excuse me, what have you done to solve the problem of the app closing after 3 seconds? I have tried following the instructions by deactivating and activating Wif, in administrator mode and there is no way, the app always closes after 3 seconds and it does not start, it stays at the start logo and closes
If is possible can anybody help me?
Been looking for a solution for quite a while too. Here's what worked for me:

1) Installed version 1.0.0.489 with administrator rights and internet and with the file 'wtsapi32.dll'

2) I moved the file 'wtsapi32.dll' to the root directory of the program, as well as to the internal subdirectory. Started also with administrator rights and network installed program (and accordingly on all attempts it crashed)

Also, after that, I uninstalled the Mi Service program via Reg Organaizer (but I think this action was unnecessary)

3) I deleted the 'MI' folder in the path C:\Users\ your current user \AppData\Local and started the program again with administrator rights.

And miraculously, it started. And then go to your account and upgrade to the version you want without any manipulations (just with the installer of the new version).

Write to whom it helped :)

https://mega.nz/folder/zThUFRzK#_DeWb0zPJSHMakAx-5gu_A (Here are all the versions I have tried different manipulations with )

Last edited:

1) Installed version 1.0.0.489 with administrator rights and internet and with the file 'wtsapi32.dll'

2) I moved the file 'wtsapi32.dll' to the root directory of the program, as well as to the internal subdirectory. Started also with administrator rights and network installed program (and accordingly on all attempts it crashed)

Also, after that, I uninstalled the Mi Service program via Reg Organaizer (but I think this action was unnecessary)

3) I deleted the 'MI' folder in the path C:\Users\ your current user \AppData\Local and started the program again with administrator rights.

And miraculously, it started. And then go to your account and upgrade to the version you want without any manipulations (just with the installer of the new version).

https://mega.nz/folder/zThUFRzK#_DeWb0zPJSHMakAx-5gu_A (Here are all the versions I have tried different manipulations with )
Followed the steps 1:1, still crashes 3 seconds after opening

1725036980367.png

I managed to install and start the older version 1.0.0.489 of Xiaomi PC Manager on my Redmibook Pro 14 2024. After installing as described above I updated it. So far so good, but now my phone's ROM blocks the connection as this window indicates.

I have this EU ROM on my Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G:
1.0.16.0.UNREUXM

Which EU ROM allows me to connect to my phone? Where can i find it and does it come with disadvantages (i have never changed a ROM).

Thanks! We get this thing going!!! ;-)

Last edited:
Same Problem.. Which permission??

EDIT: It works now with latest XioamiEu HyperOS Stable Build
Would you kindly let me know which HyperOS version & downloaded from where works? I'm facing the same issue using my EU ROM Note 13 Pro 5G.
Thank you!!

I have followed all the installation steps and I still have the same problem. When I press the app's opening icon, both in administrator mode and normal mode, the program's cover appears and it closes by itself after 3 seconds without opening. Something strange is happening.