Mi max 2

Romanich83

Members
Mar 1, 2019
Уважаемые разработчики, скажите, пожалуйста, выйдет ли мое обновление на Max 2? поблагодарить.

Hi, I admit to impatience too, will our Mimax2 be entitled to miui 11? Thank you

так когда это будет выпущено? На других платформах Макс уже появился на моих платформах, но еще не здесь!

Hello, please tell me when there will be firmware and whether Mi Max 2 will be supported by you at all, thanks.

last time I looked, our max 2 was tagged as "EOL"
I don't think we're getting a miui 11 eu for our device
but I still would like to make one last request if possible even out of pity...
as our max 2 did not even get a single android update please be gracious enough to grant this request
thanks if you would but also thanks if you will not.. :)
@Igor Eisberg

There is official -
MIUI 11.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 [V11.0.2.0.NDDMIXM]

Unfortunately its still 7.1 android, but its time to left xiaomi.eu and try global rom.

Reactions: BlackRose07
Hi Denis, thanks for the news, how to update with this rom, I'm still with the last weekly ?!

last time I looked, our max 2 was tagged as "EOL"
I don't think we're getting a miui 11 eu for our device
but I still would like to make one last request if possible even out of pity...
as our max 2 did not even get a single android update please be gracious enough to grant this request
thanks if you would but also thanks if you will not.. :)
@Igor Eisberg
Making a request doesn't change the fact that our mods weren't designed for Nougat, the patches are incompatible. What you're asking is for me to sit for several days to make them compatible, and even then I won't know if it works as I don't have a Nougat device myself. You can understand, that we don't have the time to support legacy devices, even if they are still perfectly usable devices...

Reactions: BlackRose07
Making a request doesn't change the fact that our mods weren't designed for Nougat, the patches are incompatible. What you're asking is for me to sit for several days to make them compatible, and even then I won't know if it works as I don't have a Nougat device myself. You can understand, that we don't have the time to support legacy devices, even if they are still perfectly usable devices...
yes I understand... thanks for your response

There is official -
MIUI 11.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 [V11.0.2.0.NDDMIXM]

Unfortunately its still 7.1 android, but its time to left xiaomi.eu and try global rom.
yes it's been out for a while, if you're decided to leave xiaomi eu then best wishes to you
as for me I decided to stay with the miui 10 eu, I have no wish to give my freedom of choice with custom themes et al for a miui version number update

Hello dear developers, Well, we really ask you to support our MI Max 2 stable firmware. It is not as good as your EU. I use it now, even if there is no update, I will stay on the last update, there is an unlock on the face, and much more, therefore Please, dear developer, support our device

Reactions: androik