Mi Max 3 - Gallery photos blacked out after moving photos to SD card

bakaxandy

Members
Sep 28, 2021
I've recently moved many files from my internal memory to an external SD card, including all of my camera photos (I moved them from my internal DCIM Camera Folder to my SD card DCIM Folder). They are there in my SD card and I cannot figure out how to make them appear back in my gallery, they are blacked out with all the dates still visible. But, when I click on a black square, an error comes out saying "File format isn't supported or files are corrupted". Could anyone help me on this?

I've recently moved many files from my internal memory to an external SD card, including all of my camera photos (I moved them from my internal DCIM Camera Folder to my SD card DCIM Folder). They are there in my SD card and I cannot figure out how to make them appear back in my gallery, they are blacked out with all the dates still visible. But, when I click on a black square, an error comes out saying "File format isn't supported or files are corrupted". Could anyone help me on this?
What is your current ROM ?

This is a forum dedicated to the custom ROM Xiaomi EU so I'm not sure if we can be very helpful.

Maybe you should delete the cache data from your Gallery application.