Mi Max Reboots Into Recovery Mode

DanielCL

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Hello:

I received a new Mi Max 32GB/3GB version with Global ROM. When tried to enter into recovery mode, the phone restart/power off after 40-60 seconds. I can't do any actions, like unlock the bootloader....

How can i recover/repair the recovery mode in Mi Max?... i can install ROMs trought MIUI interface... but can enter to recovery to use Mi Flash for example...

Thanks you.

Reactions: Xi@omi
Can't you go into fastboot mode(power+Vol down) ? If you can, download minimal adb and Fastboot, connect the phone to the pc (you have to have installed device drivers first), open a cmd window, type "fastboot devices" without quotes to see if the pc recognise the phone. If it does, type fastboot reboot recovery.
If it goes to recovery, you're OK. If it doesn't, unlock the bootloader through fastboot and Mi Unlocker app. Then you can install TWRP via fastboot.

Reactions: Xi@omi
Hello:

I received a new Mi Max 32GB/3GB version with Global ROM. When tried to enter into recovery mode, the phone restart/power off after 40-60 seconds. I can't do any actions, like unlock the bootloader....

How can i recover/repair the recovery mode in Mi Max?... i can install ROMs trought MIUI interface... but can enter to recovery to use Mi Flash for example...

Thanks you.
I had the same issue w/ my Mimax 32/3GB ^^

Now I try to unlock bootloader first, and install other ROM(s) later.

Can't you go into fastboot mode(power+Vol down) ? If you can, download minimal adb and Fastboot, connect the phone to the pc (you have to have installed device drivers first), open a cmd window, type "fastboot devices" without quotes to see if the pc recognise the phone. If it does, type fastboot reboot recovery.
If it goes to recovery, you're OK. If it doesn't, unlock the bootloader through fastboot and Mi Unlocker app. Then you can install TWRP via fastboot.

Thanks for your clear instruction. I will follow it.
Hope everything will be fine.