Invalid Mi Mix 3 9.1.2 Screen Time Out bugs?

SkyKing007

Members
Jan 7, 2019
It looks like the latest 9.1.2 do not have the option to allow screen to never time out. The max time I have is 10 minutes. Can someone confirm this?

It looks like the latest 9.1.2 do not have the option to allow screen to never time out. The max time I have is 10 minutes. Can someone confirm this?
Devices with AMOLED screens are not allowed to never time out, probably due to susceptibility to image burn-ins when left turned on for prolonged time.

Devices with AMOLED screens are not allowed to never time out, probably due to susceptibility to image burn-ins when left turned on for prolonged time.

Ah ok, fair enough. Would it be possible to have it at least extended out to 30 minutes because I plan to do some long exposure shooting in dark conditions, and 30 minutes should cover it.

Ah ok, fair enough. Would it be possible to have it at least extended out to 30 minutes because I plan to do some long exposure shooting in dark conditions, and 30 minutes should cover it.
We don't touch limitations that are placed there to protect your device from permanent damage. We don't need the responsibility involved with this.
You should stick to an older ROM if it's so important to you, or try looking for a solution on Play Store.

We don't touch limitations that are placed there to protect your device from permanent damage. We don't need the responsibility involved with this.
You should stick to an older ROM if it's so important to you, or try looking for a solution on Play Store.

Understand, that's not a problem. However, I did noticed that there was a bug with adaptive brightness? In day light it works fine, and switches when needed, but in low light or no light, brightness is always set to minimal? Is that a official bug not yet fixed by xiaomi?