Mi Mix And Gear Manager: No App Download!

pirre

Members
Oct 15, 2011
So, at last, the Mi Mix has a serious problem with the GEAR S3 and the MIUI.EU.
The GEAR Manager does not open the App Store for downloading Watch Faces and other additional applications. Once you have done the Samsung Login when you enter in the Store appears a white Page.
Any idea to solve this annoying problem?

Inviato dal mio MIX utilizzando Tapatalk

I solved by eliminating the root of my I mix, gear manager does not work on rooted devices

I did reset the Mix and removing the root. SasmugnApp worked a few days and then disappear again. ROM miui.eu stock without modification. So it is not the root cause.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

I am on a stock (non dev) Chinese rom, not rooted and I get the same issue. Sometimes I get a blank page, sometimes I get an empty UI that is unable to find anything. So that part of installing new apps and new watch faces is useless.
Other than that though the watch works ok.

Got the same problem like christids... The app on the gear also says could not reach network can anybidy solve the problem???

Gesendet von meinem MIX mit Tapatalk

After switching to 6.12.22 downloaded from this site everything is working as expected. At least for now. No root again.

I did reset the Mix and removing the root. SasmugnApp worked a few days and then disappear again. ROM miui.eu stock without modification. So it is not the root cause.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk
omg for me root are the cause.... work fine.....

Hi,

I have the same problem. Got the new Xiaomi.eu Update but still the same problem. Everything beside the gear store works fine. Any other solutions? Thanks