New mi move problems with eu rom

thespacecat

Members
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,
with eu rom just installed, it's impossible to copy data from the old phone to the xiaomi

once the 2 phones are connected and I select the data, the connection falls down

what can I do?

I had the same problem moving data from Poco F3 to Xiaomi 14. For some reason the wifi connection would stop at the beginning of the mi mover operation. What I ended up doing was running a local backup on the Poco F3, copy the backup files from the /MIUI folder into the new device, and use restore local backup on the Xiaomi 14.

Same problem. I ended up using stock ROM to transfer, and do a backup to storage, transfer out the backup, flash EU, and restore.

too complicated bro...using an app on my mac to copy everything...then install apps. a big bug for the eu rom

too complicated bro...using an app on my mac to copy everything...then install apps. a big bug for the eu rom
Cause I came from another brand (Oneplus). Only the mover supports to transfer app data. There is an agreement among Xiaomi, Oppo (Oneplus), Vivo to move app data around.