New [Mi Note 10 Lite] [12.1.1 12.1.3]

izzy0909

Members
Feb 8, 2021
Hi,

I have flashed 12.1.1 and 12.1.3 EU ROM and also 12.1.1 global ROM on my Mi Note 10 Lite and on all of these, I have found the bugs below.
Currently, as these three ROMS are practically unusable, I have flashed back to 12.0.3 global ROM and none of the bugs below exist and everything works perfectly.
  1. Messages notifications disappear from Always-on display and also from floating notifications so there is no way to know you have a new message until you enter the Messages app. I have given all permissions to the Messages app but nothing changed. I noticed this also happens sometimes for Whatsapp.
  2. Can't answer calls when sliding the Phone icon, as the screen just stays the same. The only way is to slide down notifications and click answer. For the first couple of times, I got the message that the Phone app crashed.
  3. Floating notification text doesn't have the padding, and they are sticking to the bottom left ("Mark as read", "Reply")
  4. Lock screen notifications bug (see the image). So I received a Viber message from "Jasmina", and after that, I received two notifications on Slack from other people. As you can see on both Slack notifications there appears "Jasmina" who doesn't have anything to do with these two notifications.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-11-16-30-01-066_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-11-16-30-01-066_lockscreen.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 448
Reactions: ITS ALI
Hi,

I have flashed 12.1.1 and 12.1.3 EU ROM and also 12.1.1 global ROM on my Mi Note 10 Lite and on all of these, I have found the bugs below.
Currently, as these three ROMS are practically unusable, I have flashed back to 12.0.3 global ROM and none of the bugs below exist and everything works perfectly.
  1. Messages notifications disappear from Always-on display and also from floating notifications so there is no way to know you have a new message until you enter the Messages app. I have given all permissions to the Messages app but nothing changed. I noticed this also happens sometimes for Whatsapp.
  2. Can't answer calls when sliding the Phone icon, as the screen just stays the same. The only way is to slide down notifications and click answer. For the first couple of times, I got the message that the Phone app crashed.
  3. Floating notification text doesn't have the padding, and they are sticking to the bottom left ("Mark as read", "Reply")
  4. Lock screen notifications bug (see the image). So I received a Viber message from "Jasmina", and after that, I received two notifications on Slack from other people. As you can see on both Slack notifications there appears "Jasmina" who doesn't have anything to do with these two notifications.
Link please

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

I am using MIUI 12.1.4.0 on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite and I have the same notification issue.
Sometimes notifications dont show up (neither on lock screen nor in notification area) but once I open up the app I can see new messages (this happens if I did not receive any notification in a while). The issue occurs in multiple apps (Facebook Messenger, Textra app, ...)
A few times I saw phone screen light up but no notification or sound then I unlocked/opened multiple apps and found new message in Facebook Messenger.
I really really hope this will be fixed soon since I havent unlocked or rooted my phone and I would prefer not to do that just to downgrade.

Reactions: ITS ALI
I am using MIUI 12.1.4.0 on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite and I have the same notification issue.
Sometimes notifications dont show up (neither on lock screen nor in notification area) but once I open up the app I can see new messages (this happens if I did not receive any notification in a while). The issue occurs in multiple apps (Facebook Messenger, Textra app, ...)
A few times I saw phone screen light up but no notification or sound then I unlocked/opened multiple apps and found new message in Facebook Messenger.
I really really hope this will be fixed soon since I havent unlocked or rooted my phone and I would prefer not to do that just to downgrade.
Even i just rooted my phone not even useful

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk