Mi Note 2: Good Idea Switch To Xiaomi.eu ?

TheMatrix

Members
Jan 28, 2018
Dear Users,

actually i'm on MIUI 8 Global and Stable for my Mi Note 2.

But i'm bored to wait the official release of the MIUI 9, i think that is very bad stay on Android 6.

I read that your project is opensource, and for that you can assure that your ROM don't contain spyware, malware, keylogger?

What app contain by default the XIAOMI.EU firmware? It require the MIUI account or it's not present?

I use the smartphone for my work and i need a secure, privacy respectfully and very stable ROM.

Please tell me if stay with miui 8 global or switch to XIAOMI.EU

Thanks very much

Dear Users,

actually i'm on MIUI 8 Global and Stable for my Mi Note 2.

But i'm bored to wait the official release of the MIUI 9, i think that is very bad stay on Android 6.

I read that your project is opensource, and for that you can assure that your ROM don't contain spyware, malware, keylogger?

What app contain by default the XIAOMI.EU firmware? It require the MIUI account or it's not present?

I use the smartphone for my work and i need a secure, privacy respectfully and very stable ROM.

Please tell me if stay with miui 8 global or switch to XIAOMI.EU

Thanks very much
That depends on what you want and where you live. The xiaomi eu rom are cleaner and free of chinese bloatware.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi Note 2 met Tapatalk

That depends on what you want and where you live. The xiaomi eu rom are cleaner and free of chinese bloatware.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi Note 2 met Tapatalk

Is there any way to install global rom on non global version of mi note2?

I advice you to install xiaomi.eu stable Rom
It is great and soon we will even receive Android ore (8) update totally stable and fast.
I have note 2 international version 6gb and everything works like a charm even Android pay NFC GPS fast catching the signal..