Mi Note Pro Still Good ?

Arko Goossens

Members
Aug 2, 2015
Hello,
I'm planning to buy a mi note pro but my question is, is the device still up to date because in the beginning you heard a lot about the mi note pro but now i hear nothing more about the phone . Is the Mi Note Pro still a good phone or chould i buy another phone ?

Maybe is Redmi Note 3 pro prime beter choice - newest and a litle cheaper. Compare it RN3 / Mi N camera back 16mp/13mp , antutu benchmark 77000/48000 android is the same 5.1/5.1 +RN3 fingerprint

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

Maybe is Redmi Note 3 pro prime beter choice - newest and a litle cheaper. Compare it RN3 / Mi N camera back 16mp/13mp , antutu benchmark 77000/48000 android is the same 5.1/5.1 +RN3 fingerprint

thanks for the reply, but where can i buy the Redmi Note 3 pro prime because at honorbuy i can't find him.
thanks

I buy RN2 twice on aliexpress in HK Goldway shop with SF-express delivery, after you buy the product contact the seller and please them for these delivery. It will cost you about 10$ on the link they send you and you have it in one week.
Here are other compare links on kimovil:

ok thanks

I buy RN2 twice on aliexpress in HK Goldway shop with SF-express delivery, after you buy the product contact the seller and please them for this delivery. It will cost you about 10$ on the link they send you and you have it in one week.
Here are other compare links on kimovil:

and sorry but im new and i don't know how i can install the rom.

i read a lot about Install TWRP zip via Updater app but what does it mean, how do i need to do that?

so my question is how can i install the multi rom and needs my phone to be rooted ?

thanks

It will be easy when you have the device in the meantime you can see the tips and tricks about miui and the RN3 pro on youtube. Have a nice learning

Mi note pro is a great phone. Very thin and powerful. Feels premium and the display is of 2k and the camera has stabilization which the RN3 does not have.

I think that Mi note pro is better.

Have a note pro and got RN3P for testing. Other than heat, the note pro is much better, much thinner, better camera and display. On the downsides there is no FP and infra, the battery is also better on the RN3P.

Bro i bought mi5 128gb but now finally using my note pro because of the following reasons

1) mi note pro is more faster for daily usage than even on Snapdragon 810 compare to mi5 Snapdragon 820 may be bcoz of octacore in mi note pro.

2) big screen and almost size is slightly bigger than mi5

3) i dont know whats the reason but the screen looks way better than mi5

4) mi5 screen looks yellowish which i hate the most donno may be other users having this issue or mine is defective.

And the price on ibuygou.com the top seller is only 325 usd for this giant power beat and if u see its almost 1.5 year old model but still beats anyone out in the market

Just to mention like many new Xiaomi phones with cutting edge processors the firmware is initially poorly optimized. Mi 5 isn't exempt.

I recently ditched the Mi Note Pro for the standard Mi Note. Although Xiaomi probably did better than any other manufacturer at taming the SD810 throttling is still very severe and rapid.. There's no way I can recommend it.

Also to note Xiaomi themselves have sidelined it. It's only available with 1 type of Chinese credit card used when I looked a few months back.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

I have just checked their Chinese website and it can no longer be found in any menu.. Searching it brings up the page but hitting purchase brings you to another page advertising their current lineup.

I believe the phone is likely now completely discontinued.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk