Mi Note Pro Stolen

escorpia

Members
Jul 1, 2016
Hello everybody,

this is my first post in the forum.

Around one month ago, I received my new Xiaomi Mi Note Pro. First of all, thanks to the people of here, I charged the last rom of xiaomi.eu to my device.

Unfortunately, my phone has been stolen 5 hours ago.

5 minutes after discover it, I tried to call to my phone but it was switched off.

What can I do? Any possibility? I am talking only about the phone. My phone number is already disabled and I have a new SIM card... but for the phone, can I do something to try to locate it? Or to try to lock it?

Thank you everybody for your help (I was really happy with this device, it was my first Xiaomi) :(

escorpia

:(:(:(:(:(

On official Xiaomi site, there's a section named "phone locate" or something similar.
If you have enabled this option in yuor smartphone, you can locate it when it's powered on

On official Xiaomi site, there's a section named "phone locate" or something similar.
If you have enabled this option in yuor smartphone, you can locate it when it's powered on

First of all, thank you alberto85 for your quick reply.

I have already tried this option and the phone is still shown as powered off.

My qüestions is: is it possible to detect my phone even with another SIM card installed?

The SIM contained in the phone, at the moment when the mobile was stolen, is disabled. So, for sure, another SIM will be installed on the phone. Is it possible to detect/locate the phone (by imei or something similar)?

Thank you everybody for your help.

Best regards,

Escorpia

Make a remote wipe from Xiaomi account. This will lock the phone and thief won't be able to use it.

Z MI 5 Pro

Reactions: thaimax
First of all, thank you alberto85 for your quick reply.

I have already tried this option and the phone is still shown as powered off.

My qüestions is: is it possible to detect my phone even with another SIM card installed?

The SIM contained in the phone, at the moment when the mobile was stolen, is disabled. So, for sure, another SIM will be installed on the phone. Is it possible to detect/locate the phone (by imei or something similar)?

Thank you everybody for your help.

Best regards,

Escorpia
Have you tried Google Device Manager from your Google acount in a computer browser?