Mi PAD 4 (PLUS) and MIUI 11

Marco 1979

Members
Dec 21, 2018
Hello
Is there any official announcement about the release of MIUI11 on Mi PAD 4 (PLUS) ?
I've read some recent articles and some says yes and other not

Thanks

Hello
Is there any official announcement about the release of MIUI11 on Mi PAD 4 (PLUS) ?

Thanks
From Official Anounced

PS:pad series without MIUI11 development version and stable version of the release plan; the above model release time may be According to the actual test situation, if there is any change, it will be used in this post.

Hello

Thanks
According to the official China ROM release plan for MIUI 11: "pad系列无MIUI11开发版和稳定版发版计划"
(Loosely translated: "The pad series has no release plan for MIUI11 development and stable versions")

Reactions: saijd
but I was shocked when I know that a few (stupid) pixels can make a tablet become a plastic, glowing brick.
You're overdramatizing. There's nothing wrong with MIUI 11. I still have MIUI 11 on my old Mi 5, and it's not a "plastic, glowing brick". I use it as a daily driver.

I think it is not the final decision because the update can be released cheaply by blackening some pixels
"blackening some pixels"? Obviously, you don't know what you're saying.

1. Mi Pad 4 ends up with Miui 10,not Miui 11.We just need a nice version jump, like the Honor 20s .(emui 9.1 to 10.1)(Huawei is Xiaomi's biggest competitior, yes or no?)
2.‘Because it's not profitable ’ I think not releasing the update is more unprofitable because terrible update support for mi pad users is simply giving the whole xiaomi tablet market to HUAWEI, iPad(apple) and SAMSUNG. No one wants his tablet to have zero update support, so they will refuse to buy any Mi Pad device.

1. Mi Pad 4 ends up with Miui 10,not Miui 11.We just need a nice version jump, like the Honor 20s .(emui 9.1 to 10.1)(Huawei is Xiaomi's biggest competitior, yes or no?)
2.‘Because it's not profitable ’ I think not releasing the update is more unprofitable because terrible update support for mi pad users is simply giving the whole xiaomi tablet market to HUAWEI, iPad(apple) and SAMSUNG. No one wants his tablet to have zero update support, so they will refuse to buy any Mi Pad device.
1. You don't 'need', you 'want'. The difference is huge.
2. Doesn't bother me, I don't gain anything either way. I guess good luck convincing Xiaomi to restore support for that device...

I know you does not gain anything, and you cannot change the end of the story, but finally it may end up with HUAWEI Tab M7 5G as the best selling tablet in 2021, thanks to Mi Pad 4 users in 2020.
You can simply neglect this estimation, but you can also reply.

I know you does not gain anything, and you cannot change the end of the story, but finally it may end up with HUAWEI Tab M7 5G as the best selling tablet in 2021, thanks to Mi Pad 4 users in 2020.
You can simply neglect this estimation, but you can also reply.
The hell you're talking about?... "you cannot change the end of the story"? Sorry, I don't speak weirdish.