Mi Pad Wife / Internet Access problem

chrrit

Members
Jan 19, 2019
Hi,

I have an issue with my daughter's Mi Pad (1):

I can connect to my home Wifi Router but I have no internet access. When I open google after awhile it stops and says bad network connection. All my other devices work fine, no problem.

And: when I connect the Mi Pad to the hotspot of my Mi 9 it works just fine....

Anyone has any idea please?

Hi,

I have an issue with my daughter's Mi Pad (1):

I can connect to my home Wifi Router but I have no internet access. When I open google after awhile it stops and says bad network connection. All my other devices work fine, no problem.

And: when I connect the Mi Pad to the hotspot of my Mi 9 it works just fine....

Anyone has any idea please?
I suffer a similar issue on my mipad after changing the router. It connects ok to the repeater but if connected to the main router the connection becomes unstable as you get away from it, getting the no internet connection at short intervals.

Try getting closer to the WiFi source or change the WiFi channel.
It seems the Mipad plays funny with some WiFi emissions.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

I have the same problem with WiFi. It works for some seconds then the connection completely disappears from the WiFi list and it cannot be found. But it's fine with other connections around me since they're always being shown. The problem is with my home one.

I have the same problem with WiFi. It works for some seconds then the connection completely disappears from the WiFi list and it cannot be found. But it's fine with other connections around me since they're always being shown. The problem is with my home one.
This happened to me aswell, my wifi network disappeared from the list after i updated the rom. I manually deleted the network under the saved networks tab and reconnected. Haven't had the problem since