Invalid Mi Remote and mi peel remote are not installed on system

kearmau5

Members
Oct 19, 2019
the mi peel remote and mi remote are not installed as system apps on xiaomi.eu rom stable miui 11 and mi peel remote can not be opened on mi remote
any solutions on this issue ???

Why would they be installed as system apps? You can find both on Play Store.

Why would they be installed as system apps? You can find both on Play Store.

on the global stable rom they are installed as system apps and i used to use mi peel correctly
but since installed miui.eu am not more able to use me peel remote , it's not even appearing on app drawer

on the global stable rom they are installed as system apps and i used to use mi peel correctly
but since installed miui.eu am not more able to use me peel remote , it's not even appearing on app drawer
Don't know what to tell you, but we're not Global ROM and we're not trying to imitate Global ROM.

Don't know what to tell you, but we're not Global ROM and we're not trying to imitate Global ROM.
yes my friend we know that xiaomi.eu is trying to be more better than global rom but...is there any kind of solution we can launch mi peel remote

yes my friend we know that xiaomi.eu is trying to be more better than global rom but...is there any kind of solution we can launch mi peel remote
I'm not sure why you're complaining about changes Xiaomi makes to their apps. You need to add a widget of Peel Remote to use it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure why you're complaining about changes Xiaomi makes to their apps. You need to add a widget of Peel Remote to use it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks but this widget trick is not working anymore....peel mi remote can't redirect you to the black remote of samsung TVs and stuff like this

Thanks but this widget trick is not working anymore....peel mi remote can't redirect you to the black remote of samsung TVs and stuff like this
Look, Peel Mi Remote does not have an activity with the "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" category, which means no launcher icon. This is how the app was designed. It was meant as a plugin for Mi Remote (it says so in the description).
You can always use Activity Launcher or QuickShortcutMaker to make a shortcut for the main activity on your home screen.

Look, Peel Mi Remote does not have an activity with the "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" category, which means no launcher icon. This is how the app was designed. It was meant as a plugin for Mi Remote (it says so in the description).
You can always use Activity Launcher or QuickShortcutMaker to make a shortcut for the main activity on your home screen.
I do understand mate....and what do you think the solution to launch it inside mi remote