Mi Unlock Status | Connect to network and try again

soraa

Members
Feb 1, 2023
Hi, when im trying to unlock my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE it just shows "connect to network and try again". I have mobile data on and WiFi disabled. I tried restarting, logging out and logging in and nothing works. Googled it few times and couldn't see anything that would help me. I found only one video which didn't help me with this issue. Is there anything i can do?

Edit:
Basically what i did is just waited the 168 hour and tried unlocking the phone again. Steps i did:
1. Turn on USB Debugging
2. Turn off device, and boot it into Fastboot
3. Run mi unlocker
4. Login into my MI account on mi unlocker
5. Unlock my device
6. Wait 168 hours
7. Repeat step 1, 2, 3 and 4
8. Unlock my device again

Last edited:
I'm having the exact same issue on a Mi 11, I wonder if the problem is on Xiaomi side or with the MIUI version on the device (13.0.8.0).

Hi Sora&Turtle,

I have the exact same problem on a Poco X3 NFC.

Old Phone of a friend because my Mi8 Said "goodbye" after more than 4 years.

Had a Mi 4 before and rooted/unlocked BL on my Girls Note 10 Lite and my mother in laws 9s as well (& my own Mi8)

MIUI 12.x and MIUI 13 - both the same Error as you - factory reset, tried everything i know.

Hopefully its a current problem @Xiaomi which ist getting solved soon.

I am from germany with o2 as Provider.
From which country are you/which Provider Do you use?

Would be great If we keep us updated regarding that Error.

Best regards

Last edited:
Hi,

thanks for the reply.

I have tested iT with a2nd Sim Card and different Provider (German Telekom) - same error. Tried with a new Mi Account - still Not working.

So my guess is, iT IS Not a Provider related issued.

Last edited:
Hi! I had the same error, some russian guys recommended me just try to unlock again with Mi Unlock and it worked! Just don't care abt the error.
Screenshot_27.png

Hi! I had the same error, some russian guys recommended me just try to unlock again with Mi Unlock and it worked! Just don't care abt the error.View attachment 46062
So just connect my phone in Fastboot mode again and try unlocking it? I got that 7 days cooldown on the mi unlock app, should i just ignore it? On your screenshot it's showing like it's not done, so should i guess that it's unlocked and just don't care about the cross and couldn't unlock error?

Hi Sora&Turtle,

I have the exact same problem on a Poco X3 NFC.

Old Phone of a friend because my Mi8 Said "goodbye" after more than 4 years.

Had a Mi 4 before and rooted/unlocked BL on my Girls Note 10 Lite and my mother in laws 9s as well (& my own Mi8)

MIUI 12.x and MIUI 13 - both the same Error as you - factory reset, tried everything i know.

Hopefully its a current problem @Xiaomi which ist getting solved soon.

I am from germany with o2 as Provider.
From which country are you/which Provider Do you use?

Would be great If we keep us updated regarding that Error.

Best regards
Hello, i am from Poland and my provider is Premium Mobile which is using Plus's infrastructure.

You can do whatever you want with your phone waiting the time to pass :)
Just dont re-add account in Mi Unlock

So just connect my phone in Fastboot mode again and try unlocking it? I got that 7 days cooldown on the mi unlock app, should i just ignore it? On your screenshot it's showing like it's not done, so should i guess that it's unlocked and just don't care about the cross and couldn't unlock error?
if mi unlock says, that you should wait for some hours (usually it says wait for 7 days), while this you just wait, don't relogin into your mi account on phone, after timer ends you just connect your phone to pc on fastboot and in mi unlock tap on unlock, it will do a factory reset and your bootloader will be unlocked!

if mi unlock says, that you should wait for some hours (usually it says wait for 7 days), while this you just wait, don't relogin into your mi account on phone, after timer ends you just connect your phone to pc on fastboot and in mi unlock tap on unlock, it will do a factory reset and your bootloader will be unlocked!
Okay, thanks!

Reactions: makilopq
h Hoka, so what did you do to fix it? I have the same problem on my xiaomi mi 11 and I don't know what to do because everything is in Chinese and I want to put another rom on it, I'm currently translating.