Mi Unlock Status | Connect to network and try again

I have already tried to just unlock the bootloader without the mi unlock status but i got an error that I can't unlock without doing that...
you should try to connect your phone to mi account on phone some times, then connect to pc and it will work

you should try to connect your phone to mi account on phone some times, then connect to pc and it will work
I tried 3 times and didn't work i guess i will wait until xiaomi fixes this problem or i will try with a new mi account

Last edited:
Did you have a mi account connected when you tried to unlock the phone? And Is your Mi Account new or old? (Did you register this week?)
i registered it this week, i was just clicking on that button all day in mi unlock status on phone, then tried to unlock through mi unlock and it worked

Hi,
same problem with a Xiaomi 13
no pairing possible.
The cell phone is not recognized by the unlock tool.
does anyone have any ideas?
Greetings Apollo

Hi,
same problem with a Xiaomi 13
no pairing possible.
The cell phone is not recognized by the unlock tool.
does anyone have any ideas?
Greetings Apollo
Go to Mi Unlocker Settings and Click Install Usb Drivers with your phone connected and if you find a solution for Mi Unlock Status in Developer Options tell me.

Reactions: aykaraman
It looks like Xiaomi is keeping us prisoners on this buggy system...or? Same error for me on Renoir... With the new Miui 14

Reactions: Vag - Zag
It looks like Xiaomi is keeping us prisoners on this buggy system...or? Same error for me on Renoir... With the new Miui 14
What's Renoir? Xiaomi really doesn't want us to change rom. I still have this problem for 3 days.

Last edited:
Go to Mi Unlocker Settings and Click Install Usb Drivers with your phone connected and if you find a solution for Mi Unlock Status in Developer Options tell me.
Thanks very much
mi usb driver installed
Fastboot started
connected to the laptop and started unlock
136 hours to wait

Same here. I tried it on a brand new Renoir NE running MIUI 14.0.4. Attached screen recording

Attachments

• screenrecorder-2023-02-06-18-31-05-149_mC6CRvGj.zip
    342 KB · Views: 176
I am located in Europe, Bulgaria
I think this issue has to do something with Europe, today i fixed this issue on my device.

Steps to fix:

1. Change Region Settings to Singapore (Settings App -> Additional Settings -> Region -> Singapore)
2. Use a Singapore VPN (Don't disconnect the VPN till the end.)
3. Log out from your Mi Account
4. Click on create an account, make sure your VPN is still connected and choose Country/Region to Singapore and create a new mi account
5. Go to Mi Unlock Status and it should work now

These are the steps which I followed to get this issue fixed. Tell me if it works for you.

Reactions: Vag - Zag
I think this issue has to do something with Europe, today i fixed this issue on my device.

Steps to fix:

1. Change Region Settings to Singapore (Settings App -> Additional Settings -> Region -> Singapore)
4. Click on create an account, make sure your VPN is still connected and choose Country/Region to Singapore and create a new mi account

These are the steps which I followed to get this issue fixed. Tell me if it works for you.
Thank you a lot! Did you use this application - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeza.singaporevpn&hl=en_US&gl=US ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-06-19-53-24-465_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-06-19-53-24-465_com.android.settings.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: Kristianidis

Steps to fix:

It needs to verify phone number, how did you receive a message if you don't have a Singapore number?