Mi Unlock Waiting Period

abhi281

Members
Dec 22, 2016
Hello,

I am using Redmi K30 5G and going to flash xiaomi.eu ROM into it.
Mi Unlock Tool showing me that "Can't unlock bootloader, you need to wait 168 hours before unlock..."

1) So I need to try to unlock bootloader again after 7 days or is there any workaround to unlock now?

2) Will I be notified by SMS or mail after my application for unlocking approved?

Note: I am trying with latest Mi Unlock Tool downloaded from here- Apply for unlocking Mi devices (miui.com)

1) So I need to try to unlock bootloader again after 7 days or is there any workaround to unlock now?

2) Will I be notified by SMS or mail after my application for unlocking approved?

1. You no need to re-try, 7 days is the time that xiaomi requested for all user to unlock bootloader (some regions may be 1 month). 7 days later, just connect your phone to mi unlock tools again, that's it.

2. Nope, if you want to check how many hours remanining, you must connect your phone to mi unlock tool.

I'm trying to unlock my device bootloader since two months ago and every time I got the 178 hours waiting message. I've replaced the SIM card with another number and a new MI account and I'm still getting the same waiting message. what I have to do fo solving this issue ?!!!