MI10 - MIUI 13 with Android 12 - discussion & support [2022]

Flashed it last night. Nothing much. Dark mode still broken. One new security widget. The rest are the same.

After fresh install with wipe all problems gone.
@RayLZ

Screenshot_2022-03-02-14-42-24-204_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg

Reactions: RayLZ
So I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V13.0.3.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot , on top of xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.5.11.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11 with the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat script.
Almost everything seems to working fine, I'll update if I notice any significant differences in battery life.
Camera seems ok, google pay seems to work ok (made a payment with it too). Overall not much change seems noticeable.
The only bug I found till now is that on dark mode settings for "individual apps" the list is empty, and that can impact future installs i guess, cause some times the feature breaks some app aesthetics and its on by default.

Regarding the dark mode issue with the fact that the "individual apps" list is not populated, a workaround is to go to the "Settings" and search for the "dark mode options" Please don't take this into the consideration for Miui 13.

Attachments

• IMG_20220304_105509.jpg
    IMG_20220304_105509.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20220304_105547.jpg
    IMG_20220304_105547.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Regarding the dark mode issue with the fact that the "individual apps" list is not populated, a workaround is to go to the "Settings" and search for the "dark mode options"
Well accessing it through your way, still yields the same result for me, an empty list. Does it actually show the apps on you?

Sorry guys, I'm using an old version of xiaomi.eu with same issue regarding the application list and I thought that could be a workaround for the Miui 13 too.

as i told you before.. i reupdate with this version too.. everything work fine for me ..my only issue when use esp for pubg everything behind icon frozen and cant click in any bottom in pubg or in screen ..only can open notification or just go back or home screen .

Tunnelbear is not working for me, was about to buy some seevices over Argentina IP but can't connect. Maybe because of AdGuard.

Updated to newest firm MI10_V13.0.4.0.SJBCNXM_v13, been using for one day now. Battery life seems to be a bit worse, apart from that it is stable for me. Not alot of changes. Safetynet passed.

Reactions: Altair77
Updated to newest firm MI10_V13.0.4.0.SJBCNXM_v13, been using for one day now. Battery life seems to be a bit worse, apart from that it is stable for me. Not alot of changes. Safetynet passed.
does it show the app list dark mode options?

There is no way but thats Xiaomi

Mi 10 China (umi)
Stable Beta
V13.0.4.0.SJBCNXM

Changelog
(MIUI 13)
Where all things connect
(Highlights)
New: Privacy camera for face recognition and protective watermarks for images
New: Introducing comprehensive anti-fraud protection mechanisms
New: All-new Mi Sans system font with better readability
New: "Crystallization" super wallpapers
New: A new widget ecosystem with app support and personalization options
New: Mi AI can be fully customized now
New: New features for performing tasks seamlessly on multiple connected devices
Optimization: Improved overall stability
(Basic improvements)
Optimization: Responsiveness for all system and most popular third party apps
Optimization: Home screen is now much more fluid and responsive

(System)
Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
Stable MIUI based on Android 12
(Mi Smart Hub)
New: Tablets can connect to the portable hotspot in one tap
New: Phones and tablets have a shared clipboard now. Copy items on one device - and paste on the other.
New: An option for taking a photo with the phone's camera is now available
New: Handoff is now seamless between Xiaomi phones and tablets where the same Mi Account is used
New: Apps can be seamlessly handed off between phones and tablets
New: Verification codes that are received on a phone can be now pasted on a tablet
New: Photos taken with a phone can be instantly viewed on a tablet
To be able to use handoff functionality with photos, update MIUI+ to 3.5.11 or later
Handoff functionality will be upgraded in the upcoming versions. Stay tuned for our further updates!
(Privacy protection)
New: Protective watermarks can be added as a pattern that is displayed over the whole image protecting it from unauthorized use
New: Introducing comprehensive anti-fraud protection mechanisms that include warnings, official labels, and transaction shields
New: Incognito mode restricts camera, microphone, and location permissions
New: Secure input protects all the text you enter
New: Privacy camera only shows your face and masks the rest of the picture when face recognition is required
To be able to use all MIUI 13 privacy protection features, update Gallery, Security, Contacts, and Messaging to their latest versions
(System font)
New: All-new Mi Sans system font with better readability
(Wallpaper)
New: "Crystallization" super wallpapers
(Widgets)
New: A new widget ecosystem offers lots of items that can make your Home screen more informative
New: New gorgeous widgets for system and third party apps
New: Lots of customizable widgets, including different clocks, signatures, and stickers
(Mi AI voice assistant)
New: Mi AI's avatar, timbre, and controls can be fully customized
To be able to use this feature, update Mi AI to its latest version
(More features and improvements)
New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
New: Ambient sound recognition in Mi Ditto
Optimization: Voice controls are better recognized in Accessibility mode now
Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, Weather, and Themes
Optimization: Privacy protection, secure web browsing, and better feed
Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
Optimization: Wallet looks much better now

did u do wipe data after update for battery?!

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
That can't be the reason. I understand if someone say "after Android update it would be good to wipe" but not after 13.0.3.0 to 13.0.4.0

Just clean flashed my Mi10 from latest 12.5 stable to latest weekly. I know we're not supposed to talk about issues with dark mode, but now all my notification text is gray, instead of plain white. Meaning being able to read what any notification says is a lot harder when the screen is dimmed. Is it a current known bug? Is it working properly on the stable branch?

Just clean flashed my Mi10 from latest 12.5 stable to latest weekly. I know we're not supposed to talk about issues with dark mode, but now all my notification text is gray, instead of plain white. Meaning being able to read what any notification says is a lot harder when the screen is dimmed. Is it a current known bug? Is it working properly on the stable branch?
I'm on stable and I have not experienced any bugs like that

Bluetooth file sharing works for me, but I rarely ever use it to the extremely slow speeds. Hopefully dark mode will get ironed out in future release. Luckily I got a gw4 for notifications.

I can confirm bluetooth to be working for me as well, both receiving and sending works but yeah its slow so I usually just use nearby share