Mi10 Ultra and 120W charging - bug?

Kombatant

Members
Nov 3, 2022
Hey everyone,

I realise that the Mi10 Ultra is not the latest and greatest anymore, and the latest MIUI 13 ROM works great. But since the end of 2001 120W charging stopped working and the phone only charges at 67W. It's not the biggest problem in the grand scheme of things, but is this something that can be looked at? Just want to raise visibility and see whether others have the same issue - I have xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.6.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12 installed.

Thanks for the awesome work you guys are doing with the ROMs and I can't wait for MIUI 14 to land for my phone.

Reactions: sahafdeen
Hey everyone,

I realise that the Mi10 Ultra is not the latest and greatest anymore, and the latest MIUI 13 ROM works great. But since the end of 2001 120W charging stopped working and the phone only charges at 67W. It's not the biggest problem in the grand scheme of things, but is this something that can be looked at? Just want to raise visibility and see whether others have the same issue - I have xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.6.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12 installed.

Thanks for the awesome work you guys are doing with the ROMs and I can't wait for MIUI 14 to land for my phone.
My Mi10 ultra same issues, after MIUI 14 update. Can't identify, what is the actual problem....

Update: Went to Europe on holiday a few weeks ago. In Europe, charger charges at 120w normally. Only here in North America it has an issue.

are you not using genuine original mi cables and chargers? my 12s Ultra won't charge at 65 watts if i am using generic phone cables/chargers of different brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you not using genuine original mi cables and chargers? my 12s Ultra won't charge at 65 watts if i am using generic phone cables/chargers of different brand.
Sorry just saw this. Original 120W charger and cable here. And, as I said, in Europe it charges at 120W without issues. Here in North America, same phone, same charger, same cable, it's just giving me 67W.