Mi10Pro - 12.1.3 Problems ... no mobile data connection

Kitano71

Members
May 14, 2018
Hi there...

Need some help! I just change from original China ROM to xiaomi.eu 12.1.3...

Flashing was no problem. It seems to work.But I do not get any connection for mobile data.

Does anyone had same problems? What version of xiaomi.eu works best on Mi10 Pro China Version?

Thank you for the help!!!
Kitano

Have you had mobile data on the original Chinese rom before you flashed xiaomi.eu?

I'm waiting for my Mi 10 Pro Chinese version to arrive and doing some research and looks like this is lates stable working one for now:

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Thank you for the help.

But this did not work for me. Did not get a mobile data connection either.

After around 5!!! other attempts I am now on the last stable version. Most things work. Also data connection. But I have some strange behavior:

I only use 10% of my 256gb... but I receive errors that my memory is full while trying to install apps
Many apps do not stable... they just close while using them

China rom was much more stable....

reset APNs that solve the problem
does not help!

I did 2 more tries. It looks like I can choose beetwen a stable system without mobile data connection... or a system full of problem (memory, apps closing them self...) with mobile data connection.

this sucks!

does not help!

I did 2 more tries. It looks like I can choose beetwen a stable system without mobile data connection... or a system full of problem (memory, apps closing them self...) with mobile data connection.

this sucks!
the close apps problem its come from dual apps you can delete dual apps and dual apps accounts and reboot and that will fix the problems

Reactions: Poney70