Invalid MI10Pro_V12.2.3.0.RJACNXM_v12-11 - Icon in application missing

Hqckdone

Members
Jul 28, 2018
Hello pepes, as yesterday a new rom released.

After tears of joy i finaly started spotify to see missing icons in the application itself.

I re-flashed the rom version from v12.2.2.0 and hat back my icons.
So this a rom bug or developer bug?

Kind regards.

Hqu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-09-40-10-467_com.spotify.music.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-09-40-10-467_com.spotify.music.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 196
Hello there, I have to ask you, do you have any problems with Facebook, Youtube and Messanger? I also got the same update yesterday, just for EU and those three apps keeps on crashing. Thanks.
P.S. There is no spotify in my country so I can't check if I have the same problem.

Hello,

im not using Facebook and Messenger. Youtube has no problems, just spotify. After the update from V12.2.2.0 to V12.2.3.0 the problem occured. I'll also posted on spotify community. Maybe it was something on there side, but its just only after this update and i wont go back because of the new look/improvements.

Kind regards :)

Probably it's the same issue which appeared few weeks ago on beta ROM, but it has been fixed by Xiaomi. You have to wait for next stable probably.

My device is currently rooted as always, Magisk 21.4 (21400). Even without root this bug occures.

My device is currently rooted as always, Magisk 21.4 (21400). Even without root this bug occures.
I know bro root isn't the issue I wanted to know if you are Rooted in order to make sure if you can flash a magisk module

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

But why does this fix my problem as a flashable zip and not by the rom itself?
Because Spotify isn't the only one app with that issue (try Edge for example). This "fix" doesn't fix any app. Xiaomi fixed it themselves, but didn't push fix for stable build.

This actually fixed my issue. But why does this fix my problem as a flashable zip and not by the rom itself? This sould be adapted into the next stable rom build.

Thank you very much

View attachment 34323
I don't know for sure as I ain't a Dev but some one shared this as fix so I thought that I should share it too but afaik it just adds spotify icon into the system which clearly isn't a fix rather you can call it a dirty fix which can be used temporarily.

Reactions: Hqckdone
I don't know for sure as I ain't a Dev but some one shared this as fix so I thought that I should share it too but afaik it just adds spotify icon into the system which clearly isn't a fix rather you can call it a dirty fix which can be used temporarily.

The only way for the future are waiting for the stable release and this fixed issue :)