Mi10T PRO Miui12 Rom download

neodim

Members
Feb 16, 2021
Hi everyone
I own a new Mi 10T Pro and I'm preparing to install Xiaomi.eu rom, but I've got some questions that I can't find an answer.

In the list of stable MIUI 12 rom I can see 2 roms for my phone (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip date 2020-11-17 , and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.6.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip date 2020-11-13) but in the list of weekly MIUI 12.5 roms I don't see any rom for this model. Does it mean that there is no MIUI 12.5 rom for this model yet?

Other question is that, in the list of stable MIUI 12, I've seen that some roms have been uploaded again on 2021-02-12, after fixing safetynet and dual apps issues. Does my model have those issues fixed (in the roms listed above) or is it going to be an update in the rom (to download the rom or wait until it is updated)

I'm new in the Xiaomi world, and I've reading this forum for some weeks now, but I've been unable to solve those questions. If this is not the place to ask this question, please feel free to move where it belongs.

Thank you very much

Reactions: Teresamdr
Hello there!

You can install without issue the latest Stable or Weekly "Mi 10T" (apollo) ROM on your device (apollopro). :)

EDIT: So with ROM's name: HMK30SUltra_MI10T

I advise to use latest Weekly ROM version if you want to pass SafetyNet. ;)

Or wait the next Stable ROM update...

Last edited:
Reactions: Teresamdr
Hi everyone
I own a new Mi 10T Pro and I'm preparing to install Xiaomi.eu rom, but I've got some questions that I can't find an answer.

In the list of stable MIUI 12 rom I can see 2 roms for my phone (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip date 2020-11-17 , and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.6.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip date 2020-11-13) but in the list of weekly MIUI 12.5 roms I don't see any rom for this model. Does it mean that there is no MIUI 12.5 rom for this model yet?

Otra pregunta es que, en la lista de MIUI 12 estable, he visto que algunas roms se han vuelto a cargar el 2021-02-12, después de solucionar problemas de red de seguridad y aplicaciones duales. ¿Mi modelo tiene esos problemas solucionados (en las rom enumeradas anteriormente) o va a haber una actualización en la rom (para descargar la rom o esperar hasta que se actualice)?

Soy nuevo en el mundo Xiaomi, y he estado leyendo este foro desde hace algunas semanas, pero no he podido resolver esas preguntas. Si este no es el lugar para hacer esta pregunta, no dude en mudarse a donde pertenece.

Muchas gracias
[/CITA]
stable roms with android 10 or are they android 11?

Wandering u have any issue on your 108MP camera? as i understand there will be an issue if u instal mi10T rom.
As you can see in this post, all of the features, that belong to the Pro model, like the 108MP mode on the camera app show up and should work as usual. Apart from that, the 10T and 10T pro are essentially the same phone. The devs merged the ROMs for both phones.