Mi11 Ultra EU-ROM don't Show the "Unlock Status" option

_K1R4_

Members
May 25, 2022
Hi Guys,
I Just bought the Mi11 Ultra with EU-ROM via eBay and tried to get an Update - Updater isn't reacting. So i watched some tutorials how i could update it manually and everyone says you need to unlock the phone by open developer options and tap on "Mi Unlock Status", but there's the Problem - it doesn't show this option. I'm sorry, the screenshot is in German but i hope you still can see that it's not there. However, right now i'm trying to find a way to get updates on it but i'm not coming threw this option and need your help.
To give you some more information i added a few screenshots and hope you can help me.
Screenshot_2022-05-25-12-53-55-867_com.android.settings.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-25-12-56-00-775_com.android.settings.jpg

Hi Guys,
I Just bought the Mi11 Ultra with EU-ROM via eBay and tried to get an Update - Updater isn't reacting. So i watched some tutorials how i could update it manually and everyone says you need to unlock the phone by open developer options and tap on "Mi Unlock Status", but there's the Problem - it doesn't show this option. I'm sorry, the screenshot is in German but i hope you still can see that it's not there. However, right now i'm trying to find a way to get updates on it but i'm not coming threw this option and need your help.
To give you some more information i added a few screenshots and hope you can help me.
You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked

read this cool tutorial and you will get the answer :)

Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ